Reebok Southeast Elite 13U/7th grade boys

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I looked at the brackets for the Riverdale tournament and I see where SE Elite Tigers will be playing is this the same SE Elite with the Nashville Shooting Stars :lol:  :(

825633156[/snapback]

SE Elite Tigers is the 8th grade team. At the 8th grade level the Tennessee Tigers and SE Elite combined.

Alex Waddey is coaching the SE Elite/ Shooting Star team. Bill Tidwell is involved with all the Elite teams

SE Elite Tigers is the 8th grade team.  At the 8th grade level the Tennessee Tigers and SE Elite combined.

Alex Waddey is coaching the SE Elite/ Shooting Star team.  Bill Tidwell is involved with all the Elite teams

825634018[/snapback]

The SE Elite/Shooting Star Team is in the 15 year old bracket at the riverdale tournament. From what i have heard the 8th grade Tenn. Tiger team is pretty good i havent heard if they were combining with anyone let me know if i am wrong. Also let me know if the SE Elite Tigers are playing in the 15 year old divison if so that will be scary when they come back down with the 14 year olds.

The SE Elite/Shooting Star Team is in the 15 year old bracket at the riverdale tournament. From what i have heard the 8th grade Tenn. Tiger team is pretty good i havent heard if they were combining with anyone let me know if i am wrong. Also let me know if the SE Elite Tigers are playing in the 15 year old divison if so that will be scary when they come back down with the 14 year olds.

825634075[/snapback]

Yes. The SE Elite 14U team played in the 15U bracket this weekend and did pretty well. They beat a good Thunder 15U team with a free throw with .1 seconds left. The only game they lost was their last game on Saturday after playing 3 that day to the Nashville Thrasher. The SE Elite 15U team will be playing in Birmingham, AL this weekend.

• 1 month later...