Strangest question asked on here!

JanaLee

I have a favor to ask of anybody that reads this and knows me personally. Brooke and I had planned on going down to the tournament this week but thankfully they are playing in the NCAA Div. 2 tournament this weekend. She would really like to have a program from the tournament. If you are going and you know us, could you let me know? I know this is silly but I didn't know any other way to get this answered. I was planning on PF making it or us going. Thanks.

I have a favor to ask of anybody that reads this and knows me personally.  Brooke and I had planned on going down to the tournament this week but thankfully they are playing in the NCAA Div. 2 tournament this weekend.  She would really like to have a program from the tournament.  If you are going and you know us, could you let me know?  I know this is silly but I didn't know any other way to get this answered.  I was planning on PF making it or us going.  Thanks.

825611753[/snapback]

Email me your mailing address. I'll be glad to send you one.

coacht@coacht.com

I have a favor to ask of anybody that reads this and knows me personally.  Brooke and I had planned on going down to the tournament this week but thankfully they are playing in the NCAA Div. 2 tournament this weekend.  She would really like to have a program from the tournament.  If you are going and you know us, could you let me know?  I know this is silly but I didn't know any other way to get this answered.  I was planning on PF making it or us going.  Thanks.

825611753[/snapback]

PF is going to watch