Gordonsville?

jimbo44

Dang muffie!!!...You got some big ol ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

825612762[/snapback]

Muffin, Uncle Stimpy and I kept the OTHER SUBJECT on the board for two hours last night. We made it to the second page before the censors caught up to us. :lol:

I guess the suggestion of hiring Ashley Mac scared some people. :D

Edited by jimbo44

Muffin, Uncle Stimpy and I kept the OTHER SUBJECT on the board for two hours last night.  We made it to the second page before the censors caught up to us. :lol:

825612796[/snapback]

Stayed longer than that,it was still on about 7 this morning,next time I checked about noon it was gone.

Stayed longer than that,it was still on about 7 this morning,next time I checked about noon it was gone.

825612801[/snapback]

With Muffins added info, that was just three guys bantering on an apparent "off limits subject", for nine hours.

Edited by jimbo44

I dont beleive coach watson is quitting. I see him everyday and he has said nothing about quitting. If he does I beleive their may be an in house move so that would iliminate Coach Sanders. Coach Watson has an assistant that has been at the school for some time. He may want the job if watson is truly quitting.