CPA vs. Peabody

CrookBasher

We have had way too much fun on this ride to State to let derogatory remarks lessen the excitement. I'll take being one of the last four teams standing in Class A and appreciate that fact. I wish every team at one point or another got to experience the excitement. Lady Lions, we are proud of you! Good luck to Peabody and USJ!

Congrats to Peabody & USJ for giving us a all West TN final in A.I didn't get to listen to the USJ game but the announcers made it sound like Clarkrange let it get away.I did listen to Peabody & it was total dominance from the start.I think Peabody will win tomorrow but I'm thrilled at the WT final.As I write this Bolivar is down 36-20 so the prospects of a all West Tn AA final aren't good.

Keep your heads high Lady Lions even tho your season is over, but Oh what a season it was. You have achieved so many first's for the CPA's womens bb program. What a record year. The 3 senoirs will be missed but look at the valuable experience those freshman and sophmores received. Congrats on your season. I have enjoyed it.