Standouts

AStennis22

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey runnerboy, our fastest cc boy doesnt run track. he cant hang with the speed.

and last year when I ran a 2:03 at state i had just got done anchoring the state champion 4x800 team with a 1:59. Jordan was fresh.

you can look at my past posts, i dont talk stuff. but we have good runners that need to be recognized. and we have a few that can run with Longstreth, if not ahead of him.

there's talent in upper east TN.

825641013[/snapback]

I'm not trying to diss you or your team-mates at all. Heck I was rooting for you guys at state in -cc-. I just thought you were being a smart ###### in your post!. I was just wondering who you thought would be challenging him. I'm also going to talk Jordan up because he is a friend of mine and may be a future team-mate. It'll be great if you two push each other this year. But. Won't you also be anchoring your 4x800 team at state? Well, I'll be looking for you guys to break 8:00. Man, it's a rush.

Hmm.. I here that there is a chance that you and I may also be on the same team next year!!

Edited by runnerboy

Michael knows what he's talking about. He keeps ups with what all the guys in the state are doing. He knows what he's talking about in the 4x800 also. While we were waiting to watch Michael's 800 race at Mobile, in which he ran officially now 1:57.25 but we had him in 1:56.92, we watched a team run 7:59. It reminded me of the celebration Michael and his other three team members had when they ran 7:54 in 2003. I hope you guys do it. As Michael says: "It is a rush."

There is a young lady at CSAS( i forgot her name) who came in third I at the state Ibelieve in the 100 last year as an 8th grader she has to be a favorite

825637814[/snapback]

Her name is jasmine if I remember correctly, she was in the paper last friday for the ladies' 200 and 400.