District 7-AAA

BlackAndBlueDevil

Who is seigals number 6?...how ya figure he will advance to region? Unless all the one through four players from the district play doubles.Or is he that good?.................... Not saying that i'm any good at all...but i dont see how warren countys number one can brag about his "commanding" split with another player. Fill me in guys obviously one of us is wrong.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this kid that is playing baseball now for Siegel who you all claim that is so much better than Kyle Wishing. I worked at the racquet club a few years ago down in Murfreesboro and Kyle was really tough back then. Btw, is Harris' Hooligans Braeden Verble??

825658104[/snapback]

They are talking about Zack Jones but Kyle would beat him now as would our top 2-4 most likely. Yes I am Braeden Who are you????

and wannabe right now its looks like 2-5 will be playing dubs. So our #6 is most likely playing singles.

They are talking about Zack Jones but Kyle would beat him now as would our top 2-4 most likely.  Yes I am Braeden  Who are you????

and wannabe right now its looks like 2-5 will be playing dubs.  So our #6 is most likely playing singles.

825658138[/snapback]

It is my understanding that he dominated all of the Siegel players when he was playing. I have seen all of Siegel's players play and I have seen Jones play. The only reason you or anyone else would beat him now is because he has not picked up a racquet since last spring. How do you figure that any of you could beat him if he were still playing when he dominated all of you for years? He and Wishing are the only ones that have had any measurable success on the USTA jr circuit. Their records prove it. You need to back up your comments with more than just personal opinion.

The only one that could give him a match is Wishing.

Who is this kid that is playing baseball now for Siegel who you all claim that is so much better than Kyle Wishing. I worked at the racquet club a few years ago down in Murfreesboro and Kyle was really tough back then. Btw, is Harris' Hooligans Braeden Verble??

825658104[/snapback]

If you worked at the Racquet Club a few years ago you should know who he is.

It is my understanding that he dominated all of the Siegel players when he was playing. I have seen all of Siegel's players play and I have seen Jones play. The only reason you or anyone else would beat him now is because he has not picked up a racquet since last spring. How do you figure that any of you could beat him if he were still playing when he dominated all of you for years? He and Wishing are the only ones that have had any measurable success on the USTA jr circuit. Their records prove it. You need to back up your comments with more than just personal opinion.

825658548[/snapback]

Someone who plays baseball for two years and doesn't pick up a racquet for that whole time period is going to lose depth perception, serve, and many other shots they used to excel at. Zach was a great player when he was playing consistently and could probably get back to where he was with a few months of hard work but the fact of the matter is, as he has degressed by not playing, we have all gotten better. If he walked onto the court right now and played I have no doubt that around half of our team would give him a match.

825658548[/snapback]

go Look at his record then and you will see that I did beat him in a tourney....next accusation???? We played once in a tournament and I am 1-0 against him...He def. didn't dominate any of us. our 3-8 players were just starting to pick up their games when he was at his peak Kyle has been playing the longest so they had played some matches...No Kyle never beat him in a tournament but you can ask Zack...Kyle beat him on regular occasions in practice matches and sets. Since you know so much about us go ahead and just tell us who you are then....all we have heard from you is Zack Jones is the greatest omg omg omg .since Zack has given up tennis, alot of changes have gone on including new coaches etc that have furthered our games to where his wasn't at. We play a bigger game than we used to and that would definately show on the court.

Edited by Harris' hooligans

My name is Ryan Jent, I worked at the racquet club for a semester back in 2002. I know of Zack, wasn't around him that much though. He had a big game, but Wishing, as all of those kids there at the club also have big games. This thread has turned really irrelevant. Who cares who beat who back in the day. A lot of people develop differently, some are better at earlier ages and some mature late. Just because someone is wearing someone out in 14s doesn't mean that tread will continue. A guy that plays junk and just keeps the ball in playin 14s will have some success at that level but past that they are done. Not saying Zack is or was a junk baller, I'm just saying that when I was playing there was a lot of kids that I could beat earlier because I matured physically earlier than most others, but when they caught up with me physically all the sudden I wasn't getting all the wins over those guys. Wishing is a kid that when I was at the club was just a little guy but has gotten much taller and much stronger here in the past year and a half and when I hit with him once this past summer I could definitely tell a huge jump in his game. Good luck to all players in the upcoming district tournaments. Braeden did you ever get that hair cut by the way??

nope still long....good point about ppl being better when they are younger....For instance...I couldn't beat our #8 guy to save my life until I was about 15 and since then its been the opposite...about the time zack quit is about the time some of us caught up to him or were ahead of him.

Hope everythings goin good for ya Ryan

go Look at his record then and you will see that I did beat him in a tourney....next accusation???? We played once in a tournament and I am 1-0 against him...He def. didn't dominate any of us.  our 3-8 players were just starting to pick up their games when he was at his peak Kyle has been playing the longest so they had played some matches...No Kyle never beat him in a tournament but you can ask Zack...Kyle beat him on regular occasions in practice matches and sets.  Since you know so much about us go ahead and just tell us who you are then....all we have heard from you is Zack Jones is the greatest omg omg omg .since Zack has given up tennis, alot of changes have gone on including new coaches etc that have furthered our games to where his wasn't at.  We play a bigger game than we used to and that would definately show on the court.

825658977[/snapback]

Who I am is not important Hoolie. I never said you did not beat him in a tourney. It is well known that you beat him after the high school baseball season wrapped up last year and he had little time to prepare. I have seen your USTA record, ranking, etc., and it speaks for itself. It does not compare to Zack's when he was playing. How many Southern tournaments have you qualified for? Like I said, Jones and Wishing are the only two at Siegel that have had any measurable success on the USTA jr circuit. If you could only give credit where it is due we could end the discussion. If he were still practicing and playing it is reasonable to assume that he would still be #1. Good luck to all the Siegel players in the tournament.

It is my understanding that he dominated all of the Siegel players when he was playing
How do you figure that any of you could beat him if he were still playing when he dominated all of you for years?

How is that supposed to be taken then????

Now it appears as though you are making excuses for the reason he lost to me??? Is there a reason you are holding the guys jockstrap??? The fact is Zack was better than us for years because he took it more serious than all of us at a younger age...your saying he would still "dominate" all of us if he was still playing and practicing like he used to....whose to say that we wouldn't be beating him if we took it as seriously as he did when he was younger????? we eventually caught up to him and when that happened he gave the sport up for various reasons. It's reasonable to say he would be top 3...not #1

How is that supposed to be taken then????

Now it appears as though you are making excuses for the reason he lost to me??? Is there a reason you are holding the guys jockstrap??? The fact is Zack was better than us for years because he took it more serious than all of us at a younger age...your saying he would still "dominate" all of us if he was still playing and practicing like he used to....whose to say that we wouldn't be beating him if we took it as seriously as he did when he was younger?????  we eventually caught up to him and when that happened he gave the sport up for various reasons.  It's reasonable to say he would be top 3...not #1

825659726[/snapback]

Someone has to tell the truth on here Hoolie. Don't confuse your high school success with your USTA record. Beating up on high school players that play 2 months out of the year is not a way to judge that your game has advanced. The real season starts next month with the state qualifying. Let us know how you do.