• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. gcapride

2019 State Baseball Poll Rankings (Poll #2)(4-14-19)

The kid had fat fingers and Breeden shouldn’t have jammed his face mask right into the kids fat fingers....I’m more of a gray kettle guy.
  4. I agree on the top 2. Both teams are outstanding. West Tennessee is loaded with solid teams for 2019-2020. Huntingdon Fillies could make a run if our new coach can get his system installed effectively this summer. He may coach 30 more years and not have this much talent. Also hearing rumors that the Fillies are getting a transfer guard that's good!
  5. From Coach Ruschell: "Join us on May 5th for a pre-practice celebration at Maclellan Gym parking lot; 600 Douglas Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403. [Tickets: $10] Practice is 4 - 6 PM. All proceeds will go to the RTC South, allowing athletes to come and train with the best - we are excited to make a difference in the southern wrestling community. For more information on the RTC South please visit our website at: https://rtcsouthwrestling.com Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you there!"
  6. Croppygenius

Best / Worst Facilities

Thank you Waverly can do a lot better. Better wear boots if you're a visitor!
  7. Booger

Ensworth Job open again

Jeff Jagodzinski Booger just sayin
  8. PeabodyPride

Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

1 A and 2 A will be Power P Goldball victories in 2019 !!!
  9. Beagle

Hookfin leaves Haywood

Whats Coach Jeff Morris doing ?
  10. MSURacer

Hookfin leaves Haywood

Hookfin woke a sleeping giant. If nothing else, he showed how viable that program can be in the right hands. No idea what the administration and community support is like, but they have some of the best athletes in West TN year in and year out.
  11. Beagle

Best / Worst Facilities

Ill only name 2 and they are Camden(my town) biggest rivals, Huntingdon even before the turf. Great stadium lots of fans foods good . Best one we play in other than home games and thats just me being bias . I would name fairview as well but they are 3a The Worst waverly. The visitors stands are the biggest joke in the state. Small, below feild level ,rough rocky uneven climb into the stands themselves. Only one gate into the stadium and they dont even sell the tickets there? You have to walk a hundred miles from parking lot to the ticket gate and another mile to give someone your ticket and squeeze through a 4 inch gap they call the gate(maybe a bit exaggerated) It is a horrible set up which only becomes worse after games when everyone is leaving single file . concessions are bad and over prices as well They spend 25 grand on a big fat inflatable helmet a few years back.The money was very poorly spent They can barely get it inflated before game time. Should have spent to improve the stadium and pave that grassy mud pit between the parking lot and and gate
  12. lastinning

Soddy Daisy Invitational April 19-20

Thanks to all the teams who came out to play. Despite the weather we had a very competitive tournament. Congrats to Baylor , gold division champions and to Cookeville silver division champions. 30th annual tournament already in the works for 2020
  13. BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Best / Worst Facilities

There is a BIG difference in McKenzie and Huntingdung. Just ask any Carroll Co. dentist.
  14. 99Guy

Head Coach Openings

Not sure if anyone posted this one or knows what happened but Cannon Co head boys coach job open. Cannon Co. High School (Woodbury, TN) 4 days old Cannon Co. High School is currently seeking a Head Boys Basketball Coach. Different certifications for teaching positions will be considered. If interested, please email resumes to Matt Cagle, Athletic Director. [email protected]
  15. cchulk

Head Coach position

Cumberland county youth, has grown from 35 to 75 in last two years. No studs yet, but laying the foundation.
  16. uknoit2

Hampton 2019

SG should be a thorn in the side. Especially with their chain gang LOL! We got a ways to go...Young again in so many ways but talent and grit is inspiring. Got some old timers be here this spring and summer doing a lil training to mature some of the youth
  17. howdoitknow

Ensworth Job open again

I’ll give you another name that wouldn’t be a bad choice for Ensworth. Tony Brunetti from Pearl-Cohn. A very successful head coach who played at the next level and has sent loads of players on to play at the next level.
  18. pujo

Hampton 2019

Well I'm a Hampton homer but being honest I think SG will be the team to beat in region 1. Oneida is my team in region 2 and thats nothing against any of the others but I'd have to say Meigs in that region. Hampton will be Large up front but they really don't have a game changing athlete. QB will be a goodun but only a soph thats not had to run the show. It'll take a team effort on both sides of the ball to produce a lot of wins. My cup is a little over half full.
  19. howdoitknow

2019 District 11-AA Thread

The District 11-AA Tournament Bracket is Set: @ Creek Wood High School 1.). Creek Wood 4.). East Hickman 2.). Hickman County 3.). Stewart County @ Lewis County Hugh School 1.). Lewis County 4.). Waverly 2.). Camden 3.). Fairview
  20. ladykee

Ok Lady Kee here otherwise known to you as Crazy Lady lol (trust me I took that as a joke and not a stab). Just to clarify your statement regarding Greenback coaches....I disagree with your statement that they have a reputation for getting ejected during games and here is why. To my knowledge since head coach Caldwell has been at Greenback he has only been ejected from the game one time and that was last night vs GCA. Coach Ryan has been ejected once vs GCA in baseball and may have been confined to dugout vs GCA in a previous season vs GCA in baseball but someone else will need to confirm if that is indeed the outcome that I recall from a previous game. He was also ejected once vs GCA in football and that was due to “Helmetgate” lol. In all the years he has coached both sports he has never been ejected playing vs anyone else and trust me he has had issues with officiating from time to time as does most coaches AND it never mattered if we were winning or losing at the time it was about principle. So if you want to say we occasionally or more truthfully often have issues with officiating vs GCA at GCA to the point that GB coaches get reprimanded and/or ejected then hey I agree with that but a reputation in general WILL NOT FLY! It’s only happened on GCA fields! Now I will say there is a lot of mutual respect between the players over recent years and all the kids involved just play the game. This is all at the hands of officiating and coaches. I sure bet the GCA players would much rather win straight out without all the **astericks as well as GB players. In this rivalry the winner should be able to win outright and the loser should not feel robbed. It was a 2-2 ballgame going into the 7th that ended in controversy robbing either team of a glorified win. So not only did GB kids get robbed but in my book so did the GCA kids. The adults need to get over themselves and let these kids duke it out fair and square on the field for these are some of the best years of their lives and both squads have perfected their craft for many years. And might I add it didn’t help any wondering the intentions of the field judge that ejected the GB catcher for he was the same guy who 2 years ago in the postseason called the GB player out for missing 2nd base when the batter behind him hit a HR and they were both just jogging thru to home plate. #23 wears a size 14 cleat so that’s a lot of foot to make contact with a bag plus when he says he touched it I know he touched it. That’s just the kind of person he is. If he missed it or even thought he might have he would have admitted it. So to say we are a little jaded is an understatement for it seems the craziest stuff always happens on the field next to the church. I know in life we are supposed to turn the other cheek but just how many cheeks are GB kids expected to have!
  21. cherokee23

I’m not condoning the reaction by the baseball coach specifically but the football one, most definitely. The referee deserved it and it was needed. If you can condone a player ripping a helmet off and saying his hand got stuck then that’s kind of the pot calling the kettle black.
  22. gcapride

Junior, Here’s what Greenback Coaches have a reputation for at GCA,: Getting ejected from games and showing their butts like little children. If you condone that behavior, you’re part of the problem in sports today.
  23. Shadroach

2019 Top Ten in 6A

Driving The Money Changers From The Temple. It appears they ended up in the Maryville office selling tickets.
  24. cherokee23

The facts are that the catcher came out with a 2 piece catcher’s helmet and was warned at some point in the game. The next couple of innings he wore the correct and legal catcher’s helmet. But then, out of habit, he grabbed the 2 piece again during the last inning and then was ejected. The coach argued the call and was then ejected as well. But I will go as far to say this... in the game of sports, there will be competitive situations where emotions can get the best of you. I’m not sure if our coach knew whether or not our catcher was warned earlier in the game (I would’ve thought so). But he and every other coach has the right to question as many times as he wants and whenever he wants and however he would like to do it. It’s for none of us to critique and judge whether a coach should’ve yelled at the ump, or little Johnny, or mommy and daddy. It’s his team that he spends his time on more than most people can even imagine. So if he feels like he needs to get in someone’s crawl, then that’s his choice. Plus, if this happens against another team at a different facility, I doubt it would’ve been the same outcome. It just so happens that the reputation of GCA isn’t a great one.
  25. Yesterday
  26. orngnblk

This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Never fails!
  27. BarneySox2007

2019 Top Ten in 6A

Maryville tickets went up $5 each this year and I know a handful of fans that didn't renew and after two decades of sitting in the same seats I let my four go. Not over price but the online setup and you can mark it down that was where the increase came from. I heard the lady that normally handles all the tickets and money is retiring so I bet they don't have anybody left up there that can count anymore since they've been teaching everybody toilet paper math the past twenty years. Toilet paper math tells me 4 season tickets equal 7 regular tickets
  28. JSamson7

Head Coach position

What's the name of the feeder program?
  1. Load more activity