• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That's what I'm hearing too. Reminds me of GCA's size in 2014 and 15....If you get where I'm going! And I too just want a healthy bunch after the game is over. Hey HARLEY, are the refs gonna be brothers and uncles of GP players again? We won't have a prayer playing 11 against 17!!
  3. IMO, if you are going to rank the best high school wrestling coaches in Tennessee you must begin with who has won the most TEAM state championships.
  4. The kid that played QB is a stud. He didn’t get a lot of help. He scored both their TDs. Defensively they couldn’t stop the run.
  5. I didn’t say I was feeding lol maybe we will have scraps! Seriously y’all look me up! We are a pretty good bunch just overlook over the guy cooking...he’s a jerk! 68 is too! I’m the nice guy lol
  6. I tend to agree with you. We're not built for shootouts. Our first team has not scored in the preseason, but we have moved the ball. But we've been throwing the ball ALOT. First and foremost, we have to stop the running game. Carey could very well be the best back in 2A, and I really like Carter. I think he could surpass Carey. Cousino has the potential to be one of the best QB's in 3A when he's a senior. I don't believe the passing game will be as strong as years past for H2O, but the running game will be a juggernaut. To win, we have to keep it low scoring.
  7. Unfortunately it can be fixed but you would have thousands of people get their feelings hurt.
  8. Shoot! Nothing will get me upset...I'm going get me a turkey leg and talk Dolly Saturday!
  9. Lord Shocker you dont wanna invite me and BPM to no fish fry believe me !!!
  10. It's hard to really get a feel of what every team has since the Knoxville News Sentinel Sux. Pilot quit making their high school booklets also. Big reason I don't go there anymore. Maybe one of those guys that took the fall for Jimmy was the one who was in charge of the high school football books.
  11. I’m guessing I should know you? I remember you said you knew my mother-in-law, Miss Keefe. Usually anyone that has anything to do around here I know. Question do you know me?
  12. 28-3 I believe. They destroyed Brighton.
  13. If GP is that good ,so be it, As long as Hampton can stay healthy and grow, its all good either way. This very well may be the toughest game on the schedule. Shoot from what I'm hearing South Greene and Sullivan North are both as big as you fellers.
  14. How did the scrimmage go with Brighton?
  15. I noticed that against Central in the Jamboree.
  16. 31-27 Blackman. They have speed, size, depth. Not a bad showing for a 3a on the road. If game was later in year, I might have picked Alcoa after some young guys developed.
  17. LC has a lot more talent. My wife used to work in LC and if have watched most of these kids since they were in middle school. I think UC cans get some on the ground but not near enough to win. Just enough to slow the game down and limit LC’s possessions. I’m thinking 35-14 or 35-21 type game.
  1. Load more activity