Game ideas

Djdefense23

Well we have played a few teams with alot of talent, but the teams never work as a team they always give it to one person and that person tries to dribble threw everyone one the defensive side. I think alot of teams would alot better if they worked as a team. Franklin county is one of them they have a great forward who they call seabass and he is a great player but his team does not want to work with him. So i feel sorry for him cuz they don't want to be a team. I would like to hear replys from other teams on how they think whether there team is playing as a team or if they have a few players who try to do everything on there own.

Thanks,

Dj #23 for RHS

we played HHS a couple of weeks ago and they really dont play well as a team. They have a couple of very good players including one on the national team, but they dont pass well at all. when we played them all they did was feed the ball to the national player and hope he would do something. if they would combine better than they would be a very difficult team to play with.