Leroy Wright Tournament

cobra24

as i told you when i left they were up by 25 at the half. mtj only had 14pts and 8 of those were free throws that the refs let them have by being in the bonus early, but stick to the girls because the boys were in over their heads in the git go but much props for wishing, i told you what was going to happen. :thumb:

Thanks for the update - you had 39-14 at the half, correct? Gotta be a fan!

:thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update - you had 39-14 at the half, correct? Gotta be a fan!

:thumb:

i wonder what the score was anyway, you really thought they had a chance to beat wc because they beat stratford, must be a fan. i left just before the half because the game was over unless they made a run for the ages but 'not' and by the way if it got bad for mtj my hats off because their new coach is a personal friend. :ph34r:

i wonder what the score was anyway, you really thought they had a chance to beat wc because they beat stratford, must be a fan. i left just before the half because the game was over unless they made a run for the ages but 'not' and by the way if it got bad for mtj my hats off because their new coach is a personal friend. :thumb:

Coach Allen is going to be great for MJ -as for me I am a fan, but please note from posts that I had MJ as the underdog. :ph34r: We just will be tougher this year!

Hoo ah! Thats why they play the games...seriously the Bears WILL be the underdog BUT you better bring a shot along with all that height!

Go Bears! :lol:

What I tell ya Whites Creek demolished Mt. Juliet just to much talent.

Friday's boys games

2:30 Glencliff vs Mt. Juliet

Mt. Juliet wins this barely though

5:30 Whites Creek vs Maplewood

Whites Creek by 30 too much talent

8:30 Hunters Lane vs McGavock

I really dont know but i'm going to go with Hunters Lane

Edited by cobra24

What I tell ya Whites Creek demolished Mt. Juliet just to much talent.

Friday's boys games

2:30 Glencliff vs Mt. Juliet

Mt. Juliet wins this barely though

5:30 Whites Creek vs Maplewood

Whites Creek by 30 too much talent

8:30 Hunters Lane vs McGavock

I really dont know but i'm going to go with Hunters Lane

are you sure you are not looking in a crystal ball because you were right on the money. B)

Don't forget that MJ played and beat Overton today as well. We will take the 3 wins in the Tournament! This would not have happened last year!

Go Bears! :lol:

well i hate to rain on your parade but your team beat the 3 weakest teams in the tourny and if this was last year you probably wouldn't have one but one. see you next year. :P

well i hate to rain on your parade but your team beat the 3 weakest teams in the tourny and if this was last year you probably wouldn't have one but one. see you next year. :lol:

And this comes from a team missing their 2 big men from injuries.

Not bad for a team without a true center playing.

We'll see your bragging arse again , trust me . :thumb: