coaches going to far

TNLAXD

Ok thats just a bad excuse.  First off no matter what the refs are calling.  Flipping out like that is never in the best interest of a team and is not how a coach acts.  the problems arised on this board are not ven about whether or not he is right or wrong, rather the actions taken by the coach in an immature manner.

Second, the refs in TN are comparable to the skill level and coach's knowledge in TN.  There are some good teams and coach's (Big 3 etc.)  there are some bad teams and coach's that dont know that much about lacrosse.  There are some good refs (skip, Kaz), and some not incredible refs (Doug) sorry to mention names but i think all of us even redtwin have had experience with crazy ole doug.  Though Doug along with John Baer has done wonders for middle tennessee lacrosse.  But I know Kaz and Skip cooper consistently do college games.  and if I am not mistaken Skip did the national tournament for DIII.  Besides there are coach's in TN who know just as much as him  and definiely  more who may have their qualms with the refs but nothing like this.

So the knowledge of the game is not the issue its his actions that in any sport in any state under any conditions would be considered inappropriate, immature, and disrespectful.

825633238[/snapback]

Just to back you up, skip did ref the NCAA Tournament Championship DIII Game last year, I was there. :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Word on the street was he got fired, but i may be mistaken if so please do tell what happened

825636291[/snapback]

We played father ryan on sunday (we lost bad) b ut their coaches were going crazy the whole game and did call some stick checks. I heard that they brought in the guy from maryland to get their team in shape, but I guess its working. It still doesn't excuse what he did.