Santa Fe vs. Ca who will win

31Flavors

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure but if Santa Fe lower their errors they might be a challenge.

825627948[/snapback]

Youre right. SF would be much more competitive if they cut down on the mental errors also. That team has alot of talent, theyre just not making the most of it right now.

Wormy, you should be a little more possitive with effort that the Santa Fe players are putting forth. Give them some credit. I believe if they hung on your every word then they would just throw in the towel and quit. You should really think about what you could do to help those kids instead of posting about how terrible their coaches are and how awful the team seems to be. Show up at practices and ask the coaches if you can help. Im not being sarcastic, Im being serious.

Edited by GreenMan

Youre right. SF would be much more competitive if they cut down on the mental errors also. That team has alot of talent, theyre just not making the most of it right now.

Wormy, you should be a little more possitive with effort that the Santa Fe players are putting forth. Give them some credit. I believe if they hung on your every word then they would just throw in the towel and quit. You should really think about what you could do to help those kids instead of posting about how terrible their coaches are and how awful the team seems to be. Show up at practices and ask the coaches if you can help. Im not being sarcastic, Im being serious.

825628167[/snapback]

Yeah wormy you do need to come to our practice You use to play for us now ya hatin what is up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you quote me on me stating the team being horrible...please I'd like to see it. As a matter of fact I spoke to 1 of the coaches on the phone the day before the MP game and stated very clearly who should be pitched. This coach actually ask my dad for his opinion and then both me and my dad passed our opinions on to the coach. This coach however doesnt always make the decisions. Sometimes he lets the other guy take over. I did my best to help them last year when I played. I started practising in September but only 3 or 4 would ever show up. We practised almost everyday till November by ourselves. It just kills me to see their talent and hard work wasted year in and year out. If you knew what it was like to give your everything just to go 1-24 two years in a row them maybe you wouldnt be very happy either. Now the team actually has the talent to do so much better and its just not coming together.

825628229[/snapback]

Well the coach asked for u dads opinion not yours.

CA wins in 5. Santa fe lost the game again in the 5th inning. the score was 8-0 at the 5th. Santa fe put in phelps and struck out the first batter and the second reached on a 3rd strike past ball. the walked the next 3 and brought in grant with the score 9-0 and bases loaded. he throws one ball then the next pitch he hit the batter game over.