Division II

hunterpatterson6

I am going to throw out Brentwood just for the sake of argument and because I play for them. Ravenwood is a better team but they are beatable. Ravenwood's biggest strength is depth. They have 3 incredibly solid middie lines. they never get tired

Brentwood has played pretty well with their only loss coming to father ryan by 1 goal i believe. We really have not played that many legit teams though, so it is still up in the air. We beat Franklin, and were supposed to play Centennial tonight but the rain got us. Brentwood plays ravenwood 2 times in the regular season and hopefully once in the playoffs so we will be used to them. i think the real fight though right now is for second place. Lausanne/Cordova and Brentwood are competetive, with Centennial just a little behind. From what i have seen and heard. But props to ravenwood for holding it down for DII. ya i did just say props. and holding it down.