powerhouse 11

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should

oneida and scott high scrimmage?  what do u think

825653377[/snapback]

In my opinion yes because that is all you see on here scott vs oneida talkin trash. They should play and settle it once and for all. Scott has the advantage because of ppl but you have to think of alcoa 2-A playing maryville 4-A and Scott playing Campbell 5-A. I think they should thumb

When was the last time it was played? the mid 80s or so? I really have not clue, but that sounds about right. I would have loved to see them play when Oneida was at its peak in the 90s, but they might have played so I don't know. The last time I remember they did anything together was when Scotty Brumett was junior at Scott and he was going up against linemen in the "pit" and destroying them. But from what I know Oneida beat the mup in the scrimmage so its really untelling how it would be if they played in the 90s. It would have been fun to watch. this is something the coaches and administrations should really look into.