who will be all-district in region 7,district 14?

mustangs2005

Well for your info this is john and ,no offense to BJ Buck, but the only reason he scored was because he was in the right place when your goalie screwed up. As for #3 i just said that to see your reaction and it was quite funny, you were very defensive. The reason i couldn't get past him was because i play defense, therefor did not get to compete with him and since i play defense i do know a lil somethin about it. The only reason you guys tied us was because you have like five people on defense and your whole midfeild played defense most of the game. Your strikers didn't do anything the whole game. i think they had what maybe 2 shots besides the PK. but whatever we tied so that is not saying much about our team. All in all i thought #3 was the best player on your team and probably does deserve some recognition.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for your info this is john and ,no offense to BJ Buck, but the only reason he scored was because he was in the right place when your goalie screwed up.  As for #3 i just said that to see your reaction and it was quite funny, you were very defensive.  The reason i couldn't get past him was because i play defense, therefor did not get to compete with him and since i play defense i do know a lil somethin about it.  The only reason you guys tied us was because you have like five people on defense and your whole midfeild played defense most of the game. Your strikers didn't do anything the whole game.  i think they had what maybe 2 shots besides the PK. but whatever we tied so that is not saying much about our team.  All in all i thought #3 was the best player on your team and probably does deserve some recognition.

825670723[/snapback]

We had four on defense, and a mainly defensively minded midfield, but the only reason they were mainly defensive minded is because Lexington attacked a lot. You had a lot of shots on goal so they needed to get back to make sure people were marked up. Danny is good, and I'm glad you're giving him the recognition he deserves, but it won't matter until the system is changed. By the way, we only had one true striker, the rest were midfield.