Spring Hill vs. Mt. Pleasant 1/17

bballer13

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win and why???

Mt. Pleasant is doing surprsingly good,with Grandberry out, Adonnis Dennis is pretty much carrying the team on his shoulders.....

trev kinzer will give adonis all he wants...and mt.p has noone to matchup with josh casten down low...spring hill by 10...should be a fun game to watch though...with larry being out it just hurts mt.p's chances

I dont see how Adonis is not getting any looks from the next level. Im ashamed to say that i guarded him some the other night when he put up 36, but i really dont think it was my lack of defense he was just simply amazing. In my opinion he is on a different level even higher than demario.

ill tell you why don don is not on a higher level than mario...don don can score at will...he can score better than mario...but he doesnt bring the assists rebounds and defense that mario brings every possesion...but i agree adonis needs to get looked at for the next level by a UTC or a ETSU...he would be a nice compliment to micah williams at ETSU :blink:

ill tell you why don don is not on a higher level than mario...don don can score at will...he can score better than mario...but he doesnt bring the assists rebounds and defense that mario brings every possesion...but i agree adonis needs to get looked at for the next level by a UTC or a ETSU...he would be a nice compliment to micah williams at ETSU :blink:

I have to disagree Adonnis is the best defender on Mt. Pleasant and probably the best in the district... He has around 40 steals on the season and nearly 6 rebounds a game....

I think that Adonnis and Demario would be a good matchup, but I think that Adonnis is a little bit better....

I have to disagree Adonnis is the best defender on Mt. Pleasant and probably the best in the district... He has around 40 steals on the season and nearly 6 rebounds a game....

I think that Adonnis and Demario would be a good matchup, but I think that Adonnis is a little bit better....

well district 12 isnt exactly stacked at the guard position....mt.p has all the talent in that position...don don is guarding not very good players....and don don didnt put up those kind of numbers when he played us....and he was guarded by blocker most of the time

well district 12 isnt exactly stacked at the guard position....mt.p has all the talent in that position...don don is guarding not very good players....and don don didnt put up those kind of numbers when he played us....and he was guarded by blocker most of the time

Im just saying Santa Fe played the same defense on Adonnis that they did Demario, and Adonnis still had 36 points... :blink:

Im just saying Santa Fe played the same defense on Adonnis that they did Demario, and Adonnis still had 36 points... :D

two things..how many assists did don don have...and if he doesnt score who else is...no larry..he has to shoot everytime down....and im not doubting that don don scores more..but you cant say hes a better overall player