Page 63, Independence 62 in OT - Johnson 21 pts

PageMan

The heart is definitely wounded.

I don't care what anybody says:

Joey Johnson is good. So is Denny, dropping the quiet 16. Page has the potential to be a really dangerous team this year, getting contributions from bench players along the way.

Wow, throw the records out the window when these teams hook up. Just another game that came right down the wire. Page has a certain mettle--something like that. Their seniors just step up in the big games and Independence hasn't quite developed the killer instict needed in games like this. Will Johnson definitely didn't make a major difference tonight. I thought Nick played one of the best offensive games I've seen him play. He hit a freaking jumper from the elbow and 4-5 free throws. Joey still owned all tonight though.

Let me state that I personally do not support all of the administrative intervention on Independence's behalf. I think that signs should have been allowed, and all of that stuff.

Regardless, Page is 4-0 in this rivalry. And this rivalry is over. Mark the death date on it January 23rd, 2006. Independence will annhilate Page next year.

Congratulations to Page. A big thanks to the classes of 05 and 06 for making this rivalry what it was. It's not going to be the same without you guys.

Good luck Page for the rest of the season, hope you guys go as far as you should.

And keep your heads high IHS, you've got a major future ahead of you.

God Bless and be safe everyone.

Your additude sure has changed now that we beat you guys 4 times. It was a great game and that shot by King was a one in a life time shot. But unfortunatly IHS is just to weak for Joey Johnson and the rest of the Patriots.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IHS just can't stop the Patriots. You try to keep us from coming to the game by trying to arresting us, tryed to keep our signs out of the gym, cry about us being to close to the court, pay the refs, keep putting time on the clock and your whiny coach complaining because we chanted "06, 06, 06." You just can't do it. Our team is just to good for you.

O, and donathan you Leprechaun lookin fool, you are so bandwagon, get off our n**s.

4-0

All it is a bunch of PHS rejects over there and they just want to be like page. The basketball coach there should be coaching some kind of sissy sport since he cant handle the pressure of all the rowdy page fans! Luttrell got completely dominated by johnson and maybe we will send matt over there to show him how to dunk but anyways thats sport number two that we beat IHS in Baseball is # 3

All it is a bunch of PHS rejects over there and they just want to be like page. The basketball coach there should be coaching some kind of sissy sport since he cant handle the pressure of all the rowdy page fans! Luttrell got completely dominated by johnson and maybe we will send matt over there to show him how to dunk but anyways thats sport number two that we beat IHS in Baseball is # 3

How did Page and IHS do against the best team in the county, the Rebels????

we beat you last year in baseball. we dont have anything to do with your sign either. we could care less if you brought signs its not like we had any. thats just ms. webbs fault. getting you arrested? putting paint and other stuff on cars isnt illegal or anything. did you not see cameras? man your right that was a dominating performance by bowling. missed dunk, couple turn overs, not blocking tks shot, and topping it off with 1 point on the night. i could see joey taking off his jersey and reppin PHS after his performance but when you have one point against juniors as a senior you shouldnt be celebrating. good game in all. donnie whos side are you on here. it sounds like your a student of phs.

Will Johnson who, are you kidding me, 2 points from the stripe.

Joey Johnson is the man. Who ever said Will was gonna make a difference is dumb.

I was at the game and indy outplayed page the whole game with exeption of the 4 quarter. bad refs all around on both sides and there was a horrible call at the end of over time when kuchar was shoved before he recieved the ball there was no call and that would have cost page the game. page comes up lucky all the time but next year when indy has SENIORS pages winning streak will be over.

Hey Donny,B

Since when did Henry not keep his bull on the bench? Kevin just embarrassed himself out there, but it was really fun to watch him get packed. Since we all hate that kid over here at Page. We cant say enough about Joey's 24 points against Giles Co. and 21 last night. He has really stepped up his game along with the rest of the team. Thanks for the post about C. Herald is all we have, it really got our guys fired up. Why didnt your boy Will show up? A big difference he made.haha

John Bruce said "Grigsby is lucky I didnt show for the game." haha

Nick who? What about #32?

john bruce is the man hes a BEAST!

IHS just can't stop the Patriots. You try to keep us from coming to the game by trying to arresting us, tryed to keep our signs out of the gym, cry about us being to close to the court, pay the refs, keep putting time on the clock and your whiny coach complaining because we chanted "06, 06, 06." You just can't do it. Our team is just to good for you.

O, and donathan you Leprechaun lookin fool, you are so bandwagon, get off our n**s.

4-0

i LOVE how page boys run that mouth deep down you know yall are gonna get owned next year. yall live it up for the rest of the year cuz yalls little streak is over. oh and i gues yall often forget you almost get beat twice by a starting lineup of JUNIORS. but i gues that evens out since yall are 3a.

Tell me this did matt even try to dunk last night? NO. if he did he woulda missed. at least nick had the guts to try. tell matt he looked real swole and real cool when he took his jearsey off las night. ha ha

Tell me this did matt even try to dunk last night? NO. if he did he woulda missed. at least nick had the guts to try. tell matt he looked real swole and real cool when he took his jearsey off las night. ha ha

WOW, you IHS kids really are mad you got beat 4 times in a row. I've never heard people defend losers this much. Whining, excuses, and "what if's" . u can tell IHS doesn't have seniors and no wonder Ms. Webb acts crazy, she's sittin a bunch of middle schoolers over there.

Matt just didnt have an opportinity to dunk.

Hazzard really does have some excuses every time he posts. Who cares who gets owned next year, the big games are gone with the class of 06. And Page is better than you guys so go make more excuses and cry with nick.

And for you Cubs05SC, (Scotty Clemens i am guessing). I hope they pitch your slow rag arm so we can get some batting practice. Jamboree games mean nothing. Whoever u r, grow up andquit bringing up baseball cause ur gettin hit when we play u this spring.