Page 63, Independence 62 in OT - Johnson 21 pts

PageMan

First of all hazzard needs to quit runnig his mouth on the computer and start saying stuff to our face.im tired of the excusses and all the crying.Its not a rivalry if IHS cant win a game. Don't be mad that page is going to state being lead by c. herald and j johnson.After the game we wanted to talk to don but he ran scared.Donnie u sound like a flip flopper maybee a george w bush. also how bout that 5.7 burnout at mac e ds.

this isn't dalton this is kobe 81 and the three ball king.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE how page boys run that mouth deep down you know yall are gonna get owned next year. yall live it up for the rest of the year cuz yalls little streak is over. oh and i gues yall often forget you almost get beat twice by a starting lineup of JUNIORS. but i gues that evens out since yall are 3a.

Deep Down I know that we aren't playing you in basketball anymore because of your scared principal. So looks like Page will never lose to IHS in basketball. If I were you I wouldn't count out our football team next year. Plus all the kids that talk smack on here will be gone next year.

Except John Bruce, he is still trying to get that government credit. haha

Scotty Hazzard, I can gurantee you that this PAGE boy is not scared what so ever and you know who i am so you just give me a ring if ya wanna talk sum trash alright buddy! P.S. That powerstroke= POWER

kc

yea, yea john bruce still is the man and the powerstroke does = power but when it all boils down you and i both know half of the (ROWDY) page fans wouldnt do any thing in the parking lot. i know the people that would.

First of all hazzard needs to quit runnig his mouth on the computer and start saying stuff to our face.im tired of the excusses and all the crying.Its not a rivalry if IHS cant win a game. Don't be mad that page is going to state being lead by c. herald and j johnson.After the game we wanted to talk to don but he ran scared.Donnie u sound like a flip flopper maybee a george w bush. also how bout that 5.7 burnout at mac e ds.

this isn't dalton this is kobe 81 and the three ball king.

gimmie a name and ill doer

Is that stroke still runnin? I figured it be broke by now. We tapped that ihs butt agian. Page is about 100x better I know from personal experience. Seriously that school would be so much better without Leckrone and Webb. Yall did have a good crowd but nothing to celebrate in the end. Maybe if that school was a little bit more like a high school yall could be respected a little more. Peace out A town down.

powerstroke is a trash

if you wanna line em up an see some real tire shreddin power jus let me know

quit whining youd get alot more respect if you just accepted it as a hard fought loss, again.

your principal needs to get her mind straight and quit babying you kids like elementary students. the way she treats you is really showing

go ahead complain more make more excuses in the end Page has the W for the 4th straight time thats all that matter..no if's ands or buts about it.

Edited by MulletPatriot

Is that stroke still runnin? I figured it be broke by now. We tapped that ihs butt agian. Page is about 100x better I know from personal experience. Seriously that school would be so much better without Leckrone and Webb. Yall did have a good crowd but nothing to celebrate in the end. Maybe if that school was a little bit more like a high school yall could be respected a little more. Peace out A town down.

reedo ill let kyle tell you about how ragged your chevy is. and ill let him give a leaaon in real power when he preaches about the stroke. and if you dont wanna listen to me ask bucky.

Well buddy if you would read the topic before you go into the forum you will see that page won 63 to 62 in overtime, once again even though they are abunch of juniors they are still a very good team but they couldnt hadle the pressure for the 4th straight time

REEDO i hope you know even though you are my friend all CHEVY= trash trash trash trash trash

FORD= POWER

Dodge= POWER

Well buddy if you would read the topic before you go into the forum you will see that page won 63 to 62 in overtime, once again even though they are abunch of juniors they are still a very good team but they couldnt hadle the pressure for the 4th straight time

REEDO i hope you know even though you are my friend all CHEVY= trash trash trash trash trash

FORD= POWER

Dodge= POWER

tell him about it kyle. even though next year ill be commin instead of strokin i love the powerstroke duraMAX is ragged (except for timmy's)

Just kiddin with ya there Hazzard. You trucks pretty bad. I hear IHS aint even gonna play us next year cause miss web complained about us to the TSSAA. Shes the reason that school stinks so bad. Tharpe too.

Just kiddin with ya there Hazzard. You trucks pretty bad. I hear IHS aint even gonna play us next year cause miss web complained about us to the TSSAA. Shes the reason that school stinks so bad. Tharpe too.

FORD= POWER

Dodge= POWER

k buddy....point is you guys are talking about your cars and trucks...noone cares i was hoping to hear what you guys said about the game...i could care less what you think about your beatup trucks...talk about the game