Santa Fe @ Huntland 1/27

bballer13

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does huntland even look like? do they have much tallent? are you going on that ride warf? we need to make a roadtrip out of that one!!! haha

There the team that had "lil wayne" and Patten the guy who blocked all the shots and some three point shooters... I dont know if im going to make the trip or not havent decided..... ;)

if i was you i would go...its a fun game to watch down there...the crowd doesnt get into it much but it'll be a good matchup to watch...if the huntland team shows up that beat ca and played culleoka to the wire they'll win big...but if the huntland team shows up that lost to moore co. by 20 then i dunno...this one's tough to call but im going with huntland by 8

shane janes will go off from three range...book it

if i was you i would go...its a fun game to watch down there...the crowd doesnt get into it much but it'll be a good matchup to watch...if the huntland team shows up that beat ca and played culleoka to the wire they'll win big...but if the huntland team shows up that lost to moore co. by 20 then i dunno...this one's tough to call but im going with huntland by 8

shane janes will go off from three range...book it

What # was Shane James???

Huntland is about the same size as Summertown and if they're on they will play like Summertown. There's no real defense for them if their on. They jumped on CA in the first minute 11 to nothing and from there it was down hill. If you want to see video of them I've got a clip on schoolsportsradio.com when CA went down 2 weeks ago. Edited by www.schoolsportsradio.com