culleokarep

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka has a good team and CA isn't as bad as everyone on here seems to think. CA's just had a couple games they forgot to show up to. Even though they've beat Cully twice it will be very tough to knock off a team with that much talent 3 times.

i do think ca is a good team...they wont beat us in districts....but when we go to regions i will be pulling for ca .....district 11A needs to have a good showing this year in the regions :lol:

i do think ca is a good team...they wont beat us in districts....but when we go to regions i will be pulling for ca .....district 11A needs to have a good showing this year in the regions :lol:

Yeah same here. I was tryin to take up for Cully since everyone thinks they got beat twice by a sorry team like zion for example

Yeah same here. I was tryin to take up for Cully since everyone thinks they got beat twice by a sorry team like zion for example

i think the top 2 from district 11 can compete with the top 2 from district 12....and the 3 and 4 from both districts can compete with each other....this region is gonna be a showdown...its been awhile since the region has had equal talent coming from both sides