Forrest vs Van Buren 9a District

meg25

Great Job rockets! moose, do you have anything smart to say now?

rockets 3 for 3 by 3~

yeah in all actuallality i do man oh man you guys really blowed us out of the water you guys really put a stompin on us how are ever gonna recover its not like we didnt lead most of the game and your guys got to shoot a dozen foul shots in like the last two minutes of the last quarter and yet we still managed to keep the game tied and number 3 for forrest hit like his only 3 all night long to bring the game to forrest winning by 3 :thumb:

yeah in all actuallality i do man oh man you guys really blowed us out of the water you guys really put a stompin on us how are ever gonna recover its not like we didnt lead most of the game and your guys got to shoot a dozen foul shots in like the last two minutes of the last quarter and yet we still managed to keep the game tied and number 3 for forrest hit like his only 3 all night long to bring the game to forrest winning by 3 :thumb:

You are very immature. Quit being a sore loser. We won, AGAIN....get over it!

You are very immature. Quit being a sore loser. We won, AGAIN....get over it!

Well now dont throught it all on moose you did some talkin yourself. i agree both teams played a good game. but yeah we sis give you a run for your money three times and you still kinda under estimated us. well good luck in regions...(GO VB)

Well now dont throught it all on moose you did some talkin yourself. i agree both teams played a good game. but yeah we sis give you a run for your money three times and you still kinda under estimated us. well good luck in regions...(GO VB)

yes good luck to all of our teams representing our district in the regionals and everyone have a safe trip once again traveling to the mountain tonight for the championships :thumb:

Shut up Moose... VB is the biggest waste of big men I have ever seen in my life! They are huge and don't have enough heart to pull out the win! Bottom line... I am tired of hearing we almost won... U didn't sorry! The only good players on your team are 12 and the young post! Everyone else needs to go to the milkbarn... OUT