Picket Co vs Clarkrange 4A semi's

Idunk2

Allow me to be the first to say that the 2008 Mr. Basketball will go to the State Champions, Pickett County Bobcats, Mr. T.C. Capps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Greg Bibb teaching and refining his inside game, T. C. will be THE MAN! I mean he is good now, but he'll be THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capps is good..I was telling someone earlier that he was gonna be awesome by his senior year...if not sooner.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'range has not shot a free throw the whole game

50-32 PC

:30 secs

50-37 PC

Final

I want to tell the Clarkrange Buffaloes how proud we are of them. Although the season didn't go like we would have like it to were proud of your hard work. Idunk2 posted the buffaloes not shooting a free throw the whole game. I am not taking anything away from the bobcats they are a great team but when the fouls are 20 to 4 for the game then the team with the 20 fouls don't stand a chance. Our boys were ready to play and being in a situation like that it doesn't help our chances. I am not saying our boys could have ever won over the bobcats but we didn't have much of a chance. We had some silly turnovers and mistakes but every team does and when some of the bobcat fans make remarks about how the game was called against CHS then somethings wrong. Everytime the refs would call a foul against us they were laughing. I know that they can't catch everything but that was a bad called game, and when your doing it against abunch of KIDS thats terrible no matter whos kids it is. I have always cheered for the bobcats when we weren't playing each other but they had alot of cheap shots and bad attitudes last night. Were proud of you Buffaloes and I want to tell Richard Laws GOOD LUCK and we'll miss you.SORRY the post was so long.

I want to tell the Clarkrange Buffaloes how proud we are of them. Although the season didn't go like we would have like it to were proud of your hard work. Idunk2 posted the buffaloes not shooting a free throw the whole game. I am not taking anything away from the bobcats they are a great team but when the fouls are 20 to 4 for the game then the team with the 20 fouls don't stand a chance. Our boys were ready to play and being in a situation like that it doesn't help our chances. I am not saying our boys could have ever won over the bobcats but we didn't have much of a chance. We had some silly turnovers and mistakes but every team does and when some of the bobcat fans make remarks about how the game was called against CHS then somethings wrong. Everytime the refs would call a foul against us they were laughing. I know that they can't catch everything but that was a bad called game, and when your doing it against abunch of KIDS thats terrible no matter whos kids it is. I have always cheered for the bobcats when we weren't playing each other but they had alot of cheap shots and bad attitudes last night. Were proud of you Buffaloes and I want to tell Richard Laws GOOD LUCK and we'll miss you.SORRY the post was so long.

The bobcats hit 19 freethrows we lost by 13.

The bobcats hit 19 freethrows we lost by 13.

Just want to say how proud I am of the Clarkrange Buffaloes. They are an awesome bunch of kids. They played with heart against the Pickett County Bobcats. We just can't beat ref's that calls fouls the way those ref's did. I just hoped the Bobcats understand that they didn't walk away with this win by themselves. The Buffaloes gave them a run for their money. Hey guys(bufflaoes) you have know reason to hang your head. I hope these ref's can't sleep at night for cheating a bunch of kids.

Just want to say how proud I am of the Clarkrange Buffaloes. They are an awesome bunch of kids. They played with heart against the Pickett County Bobcats. We just can't beat ref's that calls fouls the way those ref's did. I just hoped the Bobcats understand that they didn't walk away with this win by themselves. The Buffaloes gave them a run for their money. Hey guys(bufflaoes) you have know reason to hang your head. I hope these ref's can't sleep at night for cheating a bunch of kids.

I dont really think that the ref's were the to blame.I think that it was just an excellent,hard played game by both teams.I want to Congratulate the Buffaloes.They are an extraordinary group of athletes.I would also like to complament Richard Laws on the Sportsmanship that he showed when a charge was called on him and he helped Gibson up off the floor.Exellent Job Guys!!

I dont really think that the ref's were the to blame.I think that it was just an excellent,hard played game by both teams.I want to Congratulate the Buffaloes.They are an extraordinary group of athletes.I would also like to complament Richard Laws on the Sportsmanship that he showed when a charge was called on him and he helped Gibson up off the floor.Exellent Job Guys!!

I know prayingmom and she is like myself we weren't blaming the refs for our guys losing but they did not help us at all.Like I said before they were laughing after the fouls called on our boys and one time for instance Richard Laws was on the floor after being push down and no foul was called and instead of the refs (a grown man) helping him up he stepped over his (a kid) head. Our record was not a good one but our boys are better then the record shows, they just could not get it together thats our fought. I was at the game and the same refs called the RBS and CLAY CO girls game they gave a technical foul on #10 for CLAY Co for saying bs and one of the bobcats said the same thing to the ref and he said calm down. Coach Bibb took him out and told his player to calm down they would win this game on the free throw line. Coach Bibb told him that twice. I have always tried to teach my kids to play fair and ALWAYS respect other people. Good Luck to both the bobcats and bulldogs in substate.See you guys next year and also I want to congratulate Richard and Chris on making all regional were proud of you guys.

I know prayingmom and she is like myself we weren't blaming the refs for our guys losing but they did not help us at all.Like I said before they were laughing after the fouls called on our boys and one time for instance Richard Laws was on the floor after being push down and no foul was called and instead of the refs (a grown man) helping him up he stepped over his (a kid) head. Our record was not a good one but our boys are better then the record shows, they just could not get it together thats our fought. I was at the game and the same refs called the RBS and CLAY CO girls game they gave a technical foul on #10 for CLAY Co for saying bs and one of the bobcats said the same thing to the ref and he said calm down. Coach Bibb took him out and told his player to calm down they would win this game on the free throw line. Coach Bibb told him that twice. I have always tried to teach my kids to play fair and ALWAYS respect other people. Good Luck to both the bobcats and bulldogs in substate.See you guys next year and also I want to congratulate Richard and Chris on making all regional were proud of you guys.

Your boys team is definately better than what the record may show.I couldnt believe how much they had improved from our first game against them.They only lost to Celina by 4 or 5 points in the District Championships.And if you ask me they should have counted that last shot on the penetration and called the foul also.