AC vs. Loudon

cya00

How will this new highly rivaled game end up this year? Will Guinn go off agian last year when they lost? Come on lets here it!

Nothing better than watching a grown man scream and cry. But seriosly, I have seen both teams compete this year and it should be a couple of very good games. I'm still trying figure out where all of the new players are from though. I would say this will be 1 and 2 in the district again! GO SKINS!!

I was at all the AC and Loudon games last year and i don't remeber anyone crying for either team. I remember 3 great baseball games. Except for all the stupid fans yelling at everybody and that goes for both sides. They players for both teams look forward to playing each other because its a great challenge its the fans and parents that get this rivalry more than it really is.. I expect two really close ball games this year..

Yea they will probably be close, but last year all AC could talk about is how bad they were going to kill Loudon and i dont think AC came out on top very much so we will see. Yea we all know that Worley and Everette are gone but so are Webb and the other bug kid from AC. So AC are you all gonna drill Loudon come on lets here some smack!