CONGRATS!

The 11u Xtreme won the Southern Starz Super Regional to earn a trip to the nationals in Springfield. The defeated the Alabama Twisters 77-72 in overtime!

I think that means all 11u teams going to state will earn a trip to the nationals?

Tennessee will be well represented!

The 11u Xtreme won the Southern Starz Super Regional to earn a trip to the nationals in Springfield. The defeated the Alabama Twisters 77-72 in overtime!

I think that means all 11u teams going to state will earn a trip to the nationals?

Tennessee will be well represented!

Unless someone has qualified that I don't know about, I believe this means 7 of the 8 teams will earn a trip to the nationals. I believe Tennessee gets 3 bids from State this year, however TN Xtreme, Memphis EliteTigers, TN Express, and FCA have all qualified through SRT's. That means CDF, TN Pearls, Cookvilee Ladies, Lady Trotters will have to fight for the remaining 3 positions.

I have downloaded the results from the Starz website and have all of the scores of pool play but it does not show the scores in the bracket play but only who won each game. Does anyone know what the bracket play scores were between TN Pearls and CDF and between CDF and TN Xtreme?

Edited by TNFAN1