COSBY&MORRISTOWN EAST

EAGLE69&74

i think it all relies on todd jenkins. if he plays good(not meaning that he has alot of points) they should win. mo east is a little down this year. it is a pretty even matchup. east always gives all they got on the court but i think cosby will win in a very close game.

East is too inexperienced and undersized to play with the bigger and better Cosby. Cosby is in another zoneand Jenkins may put on another 3 point show!

East is too inexperienced and undersized to play with the bigger and better Cosby. Cosby is in another zoneand Jenkins may put on another 3 point show!

Jenkins is good and so is the rest of the team! I think they can pull it off! Do ya know what game it will be before Rone and Fowler get to play again? Sure do like to watch them play too! How about the Lowe brothers??? GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Jenkins is good and so is the rest of the team! I think they can pull it off! Do ya know what game it will be before Rone and Fowler get to play again? Sure do like to watch them play too! How about the Lowe brothers??? GO EAGLES!!!!!!

congrats 2 mo-east..they got us when we come out playin our worse..I didn't shoot 2 well and our team is very inexperienced..give us a lttle time and cosby will be playin like COSBY AGAIN...we just have 2 build our team chemistry up...we'll blow mo-east out the gym next time we play....THATS A PROMISE ; )

congrats 2 mo-east..they got us when we come out playin our worse..I didn't shoot 2 well and our team is very inexperienced..give us a lttle time and cosby will be playin like COSBY AGAIN...we just have 2 build our team chemistry up...we'll blow mo-east out the gym next time we play....THATS A PROMISE ; )

Everybody else theyve played already has. You guys are behind the times.

RED 16.....HHHMMMMMM, Jealous are we??? well, well, sounds like sour grapes to me. Does your team stink at every sport or are you some no name that has no idea about Cosby?

Red 16 is a Humboldt fan...You remember Humboldt right? Ya know, from last March...That's hardly sour grapes and I know exactly what I'm talking about..Not jealous at all...Fact is, Cosby plays a soft schedule and would finish fourth in our district...Yeh, you're right...Humboldt stinks at every sport...

Let's see...just recently...Football - 10-3 record...Lost to Milan in 3rd round of playoffs in overtime

Baseball - First round of region, lost to eventual state champs Mckenzie 6-4 with Drew Hayes pitching

Basketball - Two consecutive state tournament appearances, one of them 2 years ago in 2A, one last year out of the toughest 1A district in the state, 14A...Lost to Raleigh-Egypt (eventual state runner up) 2 years ago in the first round of state...Lost last year to Grace (also an eventual state runner up to UC, a team Humboldt beat 3 times that year)

The past 3 years, the state champ has came out of the district Humboldt was in...04 - Bolivar, 05 - Bolivar, 06 - Union City

Oh, and the district we were in with Bolivar, also had Liberty in it...That's competition you couldn't dream of over there in the East

Yep, Humboldt stinks

Edited by red_16