any results from Seymour and Pigeon Forge inschool match

ReD N' BlAcK FaNaTiC

Do you have any wrestling plans for the break?

Also, how did T do?

I wrestled up to 140 and pinned in like 35 seconds. We went to Cumberland Duals and beat Cookville and Cumberland pretty good. Like 55-15 (Cookville), 60-10 (Cumberland). Not sure on the exact score but thats close. We dont have anything til Jan. 4. at Halls. - Halls, South Doyle and Union Co.

did lucas shuler and brett shields wrestle?

Man, you dont know how bad we all wanted to see that match. But Lucas and Gary Wilson put on a heck of a show in the in-school match. They wrestled each other and it was throws everywhere. lol. They each got hit with an illegal slam like 3 times each.

Edited by matbrat5

I wrestled up to 140 and pinned in like 35 seconds. We went to Cumberland Duals and beat Cookville and Cumberland pretty good. Like 55-15 (Cookville), 60-10 (Cumberland). Not sure on the exact score but thats close. We dont have anything til Jan. 4. at Halls. - Halls, South Doyle and Union Co.

Man, you dont know how bad we all wanted to see that match. But Lucas and Gary Wilson put on a heck of a show in the in-school match. They wrestled each other and it was throws everywhere. lol. They each got hit with an illegal slam like 3 times each.

Tristan has his first big competition tomorrow against Cleveland. JT hurt his shoulder in the McCallie Tournament and will sit out to give it more time to heal. We are headed to the Ironman Tournament in Florida next week. It will have the best teams that SD has ever faced. Hope we do well.

Tristan has his first big competition tomorrow against Cleveland. JT hurt his shoulder in the McCallie Tournament and will sit out to give it more time to heal. We are headed to the Ironman Tournament in Florida next week. It will have the best teams that SD has ever faced. Hope we do well.

Yea Clevelands Alright. Their 119 is really good. Their 145 looks like he is on steriods lol. He just shoots power doubles and thats bout all I have seen. Hes decent. Does Tristan wrestle 152? Their 152 is tough. Good luck against Cleveland and at Ironman. We're gunna miss you guys up here at Christmas.

Yea Clevelands Alright. Their 119 is really good. Their 145 looks like he is on steriods lol. He just shoots power doubles and thats bout all I have seen. Hes decent. Does Tristan wrestle 152? Their 152 is tough. Good luck against Cleveland and at Ironman. We're gunna miss you guys up here at Christmas.

We are coming up. The Ironman is next week. Are you going to practice the next couple of days? If so, I will have J,T and C bring gear, unless of course, your afraid.

We are coming up. The Ironman is next week. Are you going to practice the next couple of days? If so, I will have J,T and C bring gear, unless of course, your afraid.

Lol. Naw tell them to bring their gear - (Tape, Ice, Casts, Splints). Just messin. But yea tell them to bring their gear and we can roll some. What day are yall coming?