9AAA the best in midstate

14pioneers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but I think you may be right. MJ may suffer it's first loss, in state, next week.

Anyone heard anything about Bowman? Is she out?

"THE GAME" is next Tuesday at Wilson Central. Should be another electrical atmosphere between Lady Bears and Lady Wildcats.

I agree WC is playing top of its game right now. But the Top Seed and first round bye belongs to the Lady Bears. Wilson Central would play Hendersonville.

I heard Bowman twisted her ankle and she may not play in the game against Lebanon Saturday.

Go Lady Bears

"THE GAME" is next Tuesday at Wilson Central. Should be another electrical atmosphere between Lady Bears and Lady Wildcats.

I agree WC is playing top of its game right now. But the Top Seed and first round bye belongs to the Lady Bears. Wilson Central would play Hendersonville.

I heard Bowman twisted her ankle and she may not play in the game against Lebanon Saturday.

Go Lady Bears

I really don't think it matters who's 1 or 2 coming out of this district both teams will advance to at least the sub-state.

Go Lady Bears

Heard the same for Miaca as you (I missed the Beech game)

Personally I would rest her against Lebanon (not dis-respecting the Blue Devils, just not a District contest)

I heard that the Lady Bears came out with fire in their eyes after Mi went down, she is such a leader!

The big game is coming up this Tuesday! Both teams have talented players & have worked hard to get where they are. When these 2 teams play there is always more effort put forth by the players because of this rivalry. I believe that Wilson Central will come out with fire after the loss to Mt. Juliet the first time.

Hope that the Mt. Juliet student section isn't as rude as they were last time.

I wouldn't go that far, Districts 7AAA and 8AAA have had their share of state championship teams in the past and generally are every bit as good or BETTER THAN DISTRICT 9 AAA, but this year outside of Shelbyville and Riverdale, the two districts for this year seem to be alittle bit down and not as strong as 9AAA. With that said I don't think anyone will be shocked if Shelbyville or Riverdale wins the state this year. They certainly will have an easier road.

i dont think anyone would be shocked if shelbyville won it all but riverdale seems like a stretch. they really have no scoring power other than lanning and their win over WC was a fluke. Shelbyville killed them by 20 points and WC will beat them if they play again. its gonne be WC and Shelbyville in the finals once again. and btw district 7AAA is weak this year other than Shelbyville but in years past its been tough with lawrence co and shelbyville's twelve state titles and two NATIONAL titles