moore co / jackson county

archangel

Moore County has a good basketball team but they don't have the talient of RBS or Crange. Jackson County played without their best player and their second best player fouled out with 4 minutes to go and still only lost by 2. Moore County also has very rude fans. During the introductions they stood at the end of the Moore County bench with newspapers in front of their face yelled bad gesters when they anounced the JC players.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bleacherbum69 @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826366314[/snapback]

Courtney started the game but was unable to go, she played all of 45 seconds in the first quarter and that was it. Couple that with Moore Co. shooting 25 free throws to Jackson Co.'s 3 and that pretty much says it all!

I believe the foul shots combined for boys and girls was that Moore Co shot close to 60 foul shot, while JC shot around 9. Maybe there was just some very different understandings of the rules from officials in that region.

I dont want to take away from either for Moore Co's teams, but neither of JC's team are known for commiting that many fouls.

QUOTE(C's Dad @ Feb 10 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826366664[/snapback]. Moore County also has very rude fans. During the introductions they stood at the end of the Moore County bench with newspapers in front of their face yelled bad gesters when they anounced the JC players.

First, how can you yell bad jesters? Second, I guess you have never witnessed a Duke basketball game in Cameron Indoor Arena. What they were doing is classic. Get over it and let the students have some fun.

If there was anything inappropriate I guarantee you Coach Sessions or Mr. Bean would have put a quick stop to it. Don't question their integrity.

quit trying to make up for your lack of defensive ability by holding and you will not get called for the fouls. I heard the Refs talking before the game. They said that they were going to call against Jackson County because they did not like the colors of their uniforms. NOT. Quit crying. You got beat. Shut up and go back north to that weak District you come from.

QUOTE(basketballknowitall @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826367319[/snapback]

quit trying to make up for your lack of defensive ability by holding and you will not get called for the fouls. I heard the Refs talking before the game. They said that they were going to call against Jackson County because they did not like the colors of their uniforms. NOT. Quit crying. You got beat. Shut up and go back north to that weak District you come from.

I agree need to get on with the season, but on the the other hand I don't see how you can call their district weak. MC shoots 15 or more FT; JC best player plays about 1 quarter; another good player fouls out with 4 minutes to go; plus playing at home, and you only win by 2. Sounds like you really have a powerhouse, too.

QUOTE(midtnbb @ Feb 11 2007 - 03:10 PM) 826367471[/snapback]

I agree need to get on with the season, but on the the other hand I don't see how you can call their district weak. MC shoots 15 or more FT; JC best player plays about 1 quarter; another good player fouls out with 4 minutes to go; plus playing at home, and you only win by 2. Sounds like you really have a powerhouse, too.

Hey Mid, Blowthemall is not a Moore County fan. They claim to be from cornersville but will do not really know.

Probably just trying to stir things up prior to the tourney. Look at their other posts and you will see this person is an idiot.

Take care and good luck to your team.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 11 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826367483[/snapback]

Hey Mid, Blowthemall is not a Moore County fan. They claim to be from cornersville but will do not really know.

Probably just trying to stir things up prior to the tourney. Look at their other posts and you will see this person is an idiot.

Take care and good luck to your team.

Certified idiot.