Middle School Team For Iowa National Duals

takeyoudown

I have seen all the discussing regarding this. Is there that much interest, awsome!! Lets get a second team together. Anyone that's not part of the "Ray" team, sorry to call it that, pleas eindicate here with contact info. I would be willing to take the lead to get us in.

Lets do it and stop all the complaining.........

QUOTE(takeyoudown @ Feb 12 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826368430[/snapback]

I have seen all the discussing regarding this. Is there that much interest, awsome!! Lets get a second team together. Anyone that's not part of the "Ray" team, sorry to call it that, pleas eindicate here with contact info. I would be willing to take the lead to get us in.

i think there are a few seymour kids that would love to go....who are you may i ask? or...you may send it to me on my email...humphreyssm@myway.com

"I'm not really sure what everyone else wants. What I think should happen is, give those a chance that don't have a program and are not best friends or buddies with someone. Open it up....."

I appreciate the fact that you have apparently decided that you are going to step up and take the initiative to form a team for this tournament. But, don't get on here or other forums and down grade the kids that were selected for R. Pinkstaffs team. If you want to "open it up" for your team, by all means do it. But to state that kids are only on this team because they are "best friends or buddies with someone" is an unfair statement to the kids that were selected for his team.

I hope you do "open it up" and bring as many kids as you possibly can. It will only make them better in the long run. Best wishes and good luck to you and the kids you take.

Happy trails!

QUOTE(rcpatriot @ Feb 12 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826368911[/snapback]

"I'm not really sure what everyone else wants. What I think should happen is, give those a chance that don't have a program and are not best friends or buddies with someone. Open it up....."

I appreciate the fact that you have apparently decided that you are going to step up and take the initiative to form a team for this tournament. But, don't get on here or other forums and down grade the kids that were selected for R. Pinkstaffs team. If you want to "open it up" for your team, by all means do it. But to state that kids are only on this team because they are "best friends or buddies with someone" is an unfair statement to the kids that were selected for his team.

I hope you do "open it up" and bring as many kids as you possibly can. It will only make them better in the long run. Best wishes and good luck to you and the kids you take.

Happy trails!

wASN'

QUOTE(rcpatriot @ Feb 12 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826368911[/snapback]

Happy trails!

Sorry that you read into that way. I wasn't down grading anyone. This is just how I see it and it apears by other posts others feel the same. Ray has done a very nice job and good luck to the team.

This is my last post on the subject.

QUOTE(takeyoudown @ Feb 12 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826368430[/snapback]

When is this? I know there are some kids in Region 1 that would want to go......details?