hoops fan2

would somebody post the dates and times of the 4AA region tourney

i know it is as Upperman this year

upperman livingston smith and macon are the four from 7aa

white house goodpasture station camp and dca are from 8aa

played at white house last year

i understand you have certain date before they are to be played

appreciate it

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 19 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826378947[/snapback]would somebody post the dates and times of the 4AA region tourney

i know it is as Upperman this year

upperman livingston smith and macon are the four from 7aa

white house goodpasture station camp and dca are from 8aa

played at white house last year

i understand you have certain date before they are to be played

appreciate it

I have heard that the 1st and 2nd seed out of each district tournament gets the first round of the regionals at home. Is this true?

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826378994[/snapback]I have heard that the 1st and 2nd seed out of each district tournament gets the first round of the regionals at home. Is this true?

oh yes -- i think you are right --- the first and second play ontheir courts ---

then the 3 and 4 would travel to the other districts --- that makes sense sounds fair ---

BUT WHAT DAYS THIS WEEK DO THEY ALL PLAY ??

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:01 PM) 826382186[/snapback]Are you sure they are going to play on Wednesday and not on Thursday and Friday? I was told different by tournament director that it would be Monday Tuesday, Thursday for girls Championship and Friday for men's Championship. Then Saturday night would be Women;s sub-state and Men's sub-state on Monday?

Just wondering, do you know it for sure? I don't want to show up on the wrong night.

Talk to JS, that is where I got my info, right after the games Monday.

That was the last I heard. Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Check jim314.com. The brackets should be full by then.

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826382154[/snapback]Semifinals at Upperman Monday 26 Feb.

Championship Wed. Feb 28 also at Upperman.

please tell me again why the semi finals and finals for the region are at upperman

and why is the first round of the region at different locations -- why?

why? i still feel a neutral location is the only fair thing to do -- what about tech, cookeville high, avery trace middle, white county high -- all good gyms

why?

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826382154[/snapback]Semifinals at Upperman Monday 26 Feb.

Championship Wed. Feb 28 also at Upperman.

please tell me again why the semi finals and finals for the region are at upperman

why? i still feel a neutral location is the only fair thing to do -- what about tech, cookeville high, avery trace middle, white county high -- all good gyms

why?

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826382678[/snapback]please tell me again why the semi finals and finals for the region are at upperman

why?

why?

Because!