Defense

iknowsoftball

QUOTE(swingaway @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826395632[/snapback]Tell us about the game Blazin speed.

I never said there were no outs when bases were loaded. But anyways..... it was pretty much a pitchers duel. Julie and Bailey are quite possibly two of the best pitchers in the state. Natalie (blackman) is a great pitcher also. I wouldnt say that it was a "poorly executed" game. Personally i think it was good defense, when brentwood had bases loaded our shortstop made a good play to end the inning. Our centerfielder threw a girl out at first from center.

I think that Brentwood is a great team, that will go well into the post season!!

Brentwood is a good team. As for the pitchers Lott is going to the University of Houston next year on scholarship and Harmon is going to Belmont. Cavara is going to Centenary and all the others others play high level travellball in the summer. They will be a team to beat. Congrats to Blackman for playing them so well.