Ravenwood Slips In Injury Time.......

DMID17

To all who want to know....Ravenwood Vs. Franklin ended in a 1-1 tie. This is RJ from Ravenwood. After being out shot in the first have Franklin battled back and gained some momentum when we scored at about the 75 minute mark. Tyler Moon for the Rebels played outstanding and I give him props for tiing it up with under a minute to go. It was a hard fought first game, and both teams need a lot of improvement if they hope to contend. Good Luck with you season Franklin we will see you in districts.

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:20 PM) 826409609[/snapback]To all who want to know....Ravenwood Vs. Franklin ended in a 1-1 tie. This is RJ from Ravenwood. After being out shot in the first have Franklin battled back and gained some momentum when we scored at about the 75 minute mark. Tyler Moon for the Rebels played outstanding and I give him props for tiing it up with under a minute to go. It was a hard fought first game, and both teams need a lot of improvement if they hope to contend. Good Luck with you season Franklin we will see you in districts.

what a game. pretty sloppy on both sides, but both teams had amazing chances. franklin hit the bar 3 times and ravenwood had a bunch of wide open missed opportunities. it about killed me not to play. Will had a careless red card, but it was too late to matter. I don't think the goal could have been prevented by him. And RJ that was a good finish

QUOTE(boothie @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826409630[/snapback]what a game. pretty sloppy on both sides, but both teams had amazing chances. franklin hit the bar 3 times and ravenwood had a bunch of wide open missed opportunities. it about killed me not to play. Will had a careless red card, but it was too late to matter. I don't think the goal could have been prevented by him. And RJ that was a good finish

Does anyone know why in the world Will took a red card up 1-0 with a couple of minutes to play? Didn't make any sense at all.

QUOTE(rebelj @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:26 AM) 826410108[/snapback]Does anyone know why in the world Will took a red card up 1-0 with a couple of minutes to play? Didn't make any sense at all.

I could be wrong but I heard he said F this to get a second yellow. That makes no sense being that they had just gone up to probably win. His first yellow was for pushing the ref.

QUOTE(boothie @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826410115[/snapback]I could be wrong but I heard he said F this to get a second yellow. That makes no sense being that they had just gone up to probably win. His first yellow was for pushing the ref.

I think he is probably Ravenwood's best player, but that was not smart at all.

QUOTE(boothie @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826410126[/snapback]i agree, he is very dangerous everytime he has the ball. franklin kept up with them though. it was an outstanding game

I was totally off on my 2-0 Ravenwood prediction. Franklin has more skilled players and depth than I anticipated

It looked like Franklin surprised Ravenwood with their speed and ball control. Both teams had several near-misses---always heart-breakers, especially the PK that hit the post! Look for lots of improvement from both teams as the season goes on.