FARRAGUT VS. SOUTH DOYLE this thursday

KNIVES

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826411002[/snapback]Farragut will have to keep their eye on "Burns", otherwise known as South Doyle's Best Player. If They can take care of him, then i believe that they will take care of the rest......

Should be a good game.

QUOTE(BigL @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:02 AM) 826411040[/snapback]Ha Ha I knew it. What do you think the score will be?

I really dont wanna say for shure b/c i haven't seen yall play in a while and neal is always pretty good too but all i am gonna say right now is that i am pretty sure Farragut will come away with a victory and possibly a shut out but you all have a better idea than i do...

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826411049[/snapback]I really dont wanna say for shure b/c i haven't seen yall play in a while and neal is always pretty good too but all i am gonna say right now is that i am pretty sure Farragut will come away with a victory and possibly a shut out but you all have a better idea than i do...

Ha Ha I don't see it being a shut out as long as your in the goal ha ha..

i would have to say that farragut should probably win this one ....from what i have heard they have a great bunch of players this year..... but i know that little kid from south doyle is good too soooooo it will be a pretty good game but like i said i think farragut should walk away with the victory .....they will probably be able to possess a little better than south doyle and that can lead to more goal scoring opportunities as many of us know

QUOTE((.)(.) @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826412366[/snapback]i would have to say that farragut should probably win this one ....from what i have heard they have a great bunch of players this year..... but i know that little kid from south doyle is good too soooooo it will be a pretty good game but like i said i think farragut should walk away with the victory .....they will probably be able to possess a little better than south doyle and that can lead to more goal scoring opportunities as many of us know

(.)(.) are you a player or spec?

Yeah i went to the game and it was 0-0 through half time until farragut scored the go-ahead off a corner in middle of second half. Overall a very good game, with some pretty terrible officiating down the stretch giving away an undeserving PK to farragut and missing one on the other end. Farragut did possess most of game due to south doyle's lack of winning 50/50 balls, but south doyle had some chances as well. good game to both teams