Lady Devil Softball

00FANUC

QUOTE(EHotScorner21 @ May 4 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826451963[/snapback]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah, they won the double header, but its not like EHS didn't put up a good fight... They had them beat in both games until the Umpiring definately screwed them over both games... You guys don't even know, were you guys even there or did you guys just hear about EHS gettin beat and you just had to say something... Like oohh, wow! surprising, EHS got beat ... Well, don't let it come to too much of a surprise when EHS gets a deep run in the tournament and unicoi is sitting at home wishing they could be... OHHHH SUUUNNNN... WOOOO!! unicoi beat Sullivan North.. Mannnnn, I'm sure that was a reallll hard game( not degrading Sullivan North) but thats nothing to be proud of... EHS beat HV today as well 12-0.. EHS plays again as well Monday at the lady devil diamond. Good Luck to EHS, Hope they go over and show who really deserves to win.. GOOD LUCK EHS!!!

Yeah Elizabethton deserves to win because they are the ones who took the week off in the middle of season and they are the ones who have played easier teams rather than harder and they are the ones who have not gone to tournaments knowing that the teams down there are amazing and they more than likely will not win the tournament. If you ask me the team that deserves it most is the team that has had practice mostly every weekend and have scheduled the hardest teams around and entered tournaments where they face incredible pitching and hard hitters. Good Luck to all.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, they won the double header, but its not like EHS didn't put up a good fight... They had them beat in both games until the Umpiring definately screwed them over both games... You guys don't even know, were you guys even there or did you guys just hear about EHS gettin beat and you just had to say something... Like oohh, wow! surprising, EHS got beat ... Well, don't let it come to too much of a surprise when EHS gets a deep run in the tournament and unicoi is sitting at home wishing they could be... OHHHH SUUUNNNN... WOOOO!! unicoi beat Sullivan North.. Mannnnn, I'm sure that was a reallll hard game( not degrading Sullivan North) but thats nothing to be proud of... EHS beat HV today as well 12-0.. EHS plays again as well Monday at the lady devil diamond. Good Luck to EHS, Hope they go over and show who really deserves to win.. "

man...that made me chuckle.

so it's been a while...but some things never change. it seems there are people around who love to sling it to unicoi when they get beat...they love to talk trash (whether it's done on coacht or not, we're not dumb...we ALL know it happens), but when these "trash-talkers" don't, oh what's the phrase....put their money where their mouth is...and THEY get beat, heaven forbid anything, trash talk or not, be mentioned about their loss. let's not live in double standards, friends.

i hope to make the game tomorrow, wish i could have made it to more this season...but...growing up is just something we all have to deal with.

good luck unicoi! -and please, let's all be civil-

QUOTE(SoftballLver1232 @ May 6 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826452939[/snapback]Yeah Elizabethton deserves to win because they are the ones who took the week off in the middle of season and they are the ones who have played easier teams rather than harder and they are the ones who have not gone to tournaments knowing that the teams down there are amazing and they more than likely will not win the tournament. If you ask me the team that deserves it most is the team that has had practice mostly every weekend and have scheduled the hardest teams around and entered tournaments where they face incredible pitching and hard hitters. Good Luck to all.

I totally agree. The one's who actually work the HARDEST are the one's who are going to most likely beat you. Don't get mad just because you guys lose to the best. EHS had it coming to them when they lost to UCHS for the district. They worked hard, came to win, and beat you guys fare and square. When you say that they beat an "easy" team (Sullivan), I'd like to see your schedule. These girls come to play, so next time you come to the field be ready to play also.

QUOTE(hard_ball1 @ May 9 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826455566[/snapback]"Yeah, they won the double header, but its not like EHS didn't put up a good fight... They had them beat in both games until the Umpiring definately screwed them over both games... You guys don't even know, were you guys even there or did you guys just hear about EHS gettin beat and you just had to say something... Like oohh, wow! surprising, EHS got beat ... Well, don't let it come to too much of a surprise when EHS gets a deep run in the tournament and unicoi is sitting at home wishing they could be... OHHHH SUUUNNNN... WOOOO!! unicoi beat Sullivan North.. Mannnnn, I'm sure that was a reallll hard game( not degrading Sullivan North) but thats nothing to be proud of... EHS beat HV today as well 12-0.. EHS plays again as well Monday at the lady devil diamond. Good Luck to EHS, Hope they go over and show who really deserves to win.. "

man...that made me chuckle.

so it's been a while...but some things never change. it seems there are people around who love to sling it to unicoi when they get beat...they love to talk trash (whether it's done on coacht or not, we're not dumb...we ALL know it happens), but when these "trash-talkers" don't, oh what's the phrase....put their money where their mouth is...and THEY get beat, heaven forbid anything, trash talk or not, be mentioned about their loss. let's not live in double standards, friends.

i hope to make the game tomorrow, wish i could have made it to more this season...but...growing up is just something we all have to deal with.

good luck unicoi! -and please, let's all be civil-

Chuckle that's such a funny word. Sometimes it's hard for some pople to actually put there money were their mouth is, But we all knew that already because it seems to happen every year.

QUOTE(softballfever @ May 11 2007 - 08:32 AM) 826457188[/snapback]Chuckle that's such a funny word. Sometimes it's hard for some pople to actually put there money were their mouth is, But we all knew that already because it seems to happen every year.

True, true.

Maybe if people would stop all the talking they do they could concentrate on the things that ACTUALLY win games.

QUOTE(hard_ball1 @ May 11 2007 - 10:44 AM) 826457294[/snapback]True, true.

Maybe if people would stop all the talking they do they could concentrate on the things that ACTUALLY win games.

Unicoi County plays Union County monday at Lady Devil Diamond not sure of the time...... Good Luck Lady Devils.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(softballfever @ May 11 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826457666[/snapback]Unicoi County plays Union County monday at Lady Devil Diamond not sure of the time...... Good Luck Lady Devils.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good Luck, Lady Blue Devils. Hope to FINALLY get to see you play.

And, good Luck, Lady Rangers, Lady Junior Bucs, and Lady Cyclones.

QUOTE(softballfever @ May 11 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826457666[/snapback]Unicoi County plays Union County monday at Lady Devil Diamond not sure of the time...... Good Luck Lady Devils.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If anyone interested happens to see this beforehand, the game will be played at 5:00.