Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

i totally agree maynard brings a whole different look with speed and his arm. let's think back he lead his class to a undefeated season when he was freshman,the days of sitting still is over unless your peyton manning.trust the wilson central team and fan ect will be in for a show can't wait to see myself.

And he showed against smyrna just doing the fake punts that he is a big game and big play player. He doesn't seem to crack under pressure and he gives them another run threat and a rocket arm in the back field

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he showed against smyrna just doing the fake punts that he is a big game and big play player. He doesn't seem to crack under pressure and he gives them another run threat and a rocket arm in the back field

smiley........did'nt you coach at Lebanon at one time?? I thought that was you!! If I am not mistaken; you use to be the running mate of the SpringTime.

All you guys did the whole week leading up to our game was run your mouth saying all this stuff that ya'll were going to do us and everything. that isn't any way to get anybody's respect. if youl read earlier in this thread i gave you guys your props. Since Perry took over you guys are much improved, but to be on here 4 weeks into the season talking about winning the state title is crazy. If you guys didnt beat us last season, when everybody else did i dont guess you ever will...you guys our still "our little sister".... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Check your history, boss. There would be no WC if there were no MJ, so don't talk to your big brother like that. Take the series for what it is worth. MJ crushed you the first couple years b/ce you didn't have the people yet. Then you crushed MJ for a couple of years b/ce their enrollment crashed. This year, MJ has about 100 less students (which practically is a wash) according to the TSSAA web site. Having said that, the game was a great one, and I will agree with you on one thing, that will be a first game that people will look back and realize that it wasn't two average teams playing a rivalry game but two teams from the top of their respected classes. Wilson County football is alive and kicking this year, I did read your post, and I appreciate the candidness, but MJ is a little sister to no one, and as for the never beating WC, that gets to be said for a period of time...enjoy it.

Lebanon does have a tough football team and this should be an excellent game. Those of you trying to predict a score should beware, b/ce this will be a battle between two great football teams.

A rivalry game is usually one where you throw out all the record books. I bet this game will go to a new level of physicality and vicious hits as each team tries to grab the top of the heap in the region.

I remember the Sallis brother who played yrs ago. He was really good and seems like the brother is carrying on the family tradtition.

Check your history, boss. There would be no WC if there were no MJ, so don't talk to your big brother like that. Take the series for what it is worth. MJ crushed you the first couple years b/ce you didn't have the people yet. Then you crushed MJ for a couple of years b/ce their enrollment crashed. This year, MJ has about 100 less students (which practically is a wash) according to the TSSAA web site. Having said that, the game was a great one, and I will agree with you on one thing, that will be a first game that people will look back and realize that it wasn't two average teams playing a rivalry game but two teams from the top of their respected classes. Wilson County football is alive and kicking this year, I did read your post, and I appreciate the candidness, but MJ is a little sister to no one, and as for the never beating WC, that gets to be said for a period of time...enjoy it.

Lebanon does have a tough football team and this should be an excellent game. Those of you trying to predict a score should beware, b/ce this will be a battle between two great football teams.

whoa!! i didnt mean to ruffle any feathers...jeeeze....thats all you guys do down there though is shoot off at the mouth. if you guys still think your better than us even though we beat ya'll more power to ya, were tryin to concentrate on lebanon this week. if you guys think your good enough to win state go for it...i want you too. it'd be great to have a state champ coming out of wilson county. do i think you guys are good enough to win it all...no..(not yet). it takes alot more than just 4 or 5 weeks to get there. have you ever heard of Maryville?? Their 15th in the country right now. Ya''ll want respect? go out and earn it. quit telling everybody how good you are. coach perry's taught ya'll how to win in 2 short seasons....listen to him and he'll get you to where you want to go. as for us...i guess you'l have to wait til next year!!..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A rivalry game is usually one where you throw out all the record books. I bet this game will go to a new level of physicality and vicious hits as each team tries to grab the top of the heap in the region.

I remember the Sallis brother who played yrs ago. He was really good and seems like the brother is carrying on the family tradtition.

you gonna try and come out?

you gonna try and come out?

I was planning on catching another BGA game to support Coach Euverard....but seems they are on Fall Break too.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So......looks like I may be headed down to WC to hear the GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL instead.

OR...may try to catch the Franklin vs Brentwood game......to support Donnie Webb. ( GREAT GREAT guy and coach!) I guess I will see which one wingman wants to go to. He owes me a dinner. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I really think WC's kicker will be the X factor in this one. He is the stuffffffffffffffffffffffff.

I really think WC's kicker will be the X factor in this one. He is the stuffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Or the student section, ive heard they've stepped up 2 notches.

Go WC /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

whoa!! i didnt mean to ruffle any feathers...jeeeze....thats all you guys do down there though is shoot off at the mouth. if you guys still think your better than us even though we beat ya'll more power to ya, were tryin to concentrate on lebanon this week. if you guys think your good enough to win state go for it...i want you too. it'd be great to have a state champ coming out of wilson county. do i think you guys are good enough to win it all...no..(not yet). it takes alot more than just 4 or 5 weeks to get there. have you ever heard of Maryville?? Their 15th in the country right now. Ya''ll want respect? go out and earn it. quit telling everybody how good you are. coach perry's taught ya'll how to win in 2 short seasons....listen to him and he'll get you to where you want to go. as for us...i guess you'l have to wait til next year!!..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I assure you MJ is more worried about Rossview than Maryville or anyone else in 4A for that matter. Rossview is a good football team that beat the Bears a year ago. Check my post history and see if I have made a single prediction about anyone making it to a championship game. I have already stated this once. WC beat MJ on August 31, that's the only night they play other than JV or freshmen...they get the right to say they are better. Has MJ proved anything since then? They are 4-0 with 2 wins against respectable 5a teams...but you are correct, seasons are judged at the end, not the beginning, just as WC will have to go out and prove that they are a good football team (which I have no problem admitting they are). Finally, know better than to group "you guys" with a small population of people that probably have never owned a set of shoulder pads. I assure u I am not one that shoots off at the mouth, and I wish Wilson County football tons of success in 07.