Watson 103

Baneturkey25

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say the only person with a chance to upset him is Johnny Maurizi of Father Ryan, and I base that on Maurizi's amazing strength, but seeing this kid at the DII duals, he is the real deal, and I will go out on a limb and say he is the best wrestler on Baylor's team, or at least the most consitent

If no one in DII can beat him we should go all over the state and see if someone can beat him. My suggestion would be Ethan Hames maybe but alas i have no idea if they have wrestled

Well then, lets find something to argue about. I'm sitting here on vacation (with the wife) looking at snow covered mountains, and drinking Quality Mineral Water wishing we could chat more. She wants me to come to bed because her feet are cold. Does that sound like fun to you?

All she wants to talk about is how these dang ZONE Bars are helping keep her weight below 300, and how lazy I've become now that I'm over 40. I eat two Twinkies for every one of her Zone Bars! Now that's work!

I only have a day or so before the wife will make me leave the room on some crazy adventure (Walmart- the Mall- get her palm read- get the oil changed in the mini van), so whenever you are done pondering over the 'Grapplers DII Picks" topic, join me for a nice long chat. I need you buddy!

CC

CC-

Those are some special snow covered mountains you are viewing. Vacation safely and get home soon.

CC-

Those are some special snow covered mountains you are viewing. Vacation safely and get home soon.

mtnrasslin- I like the mountain you're standing on better! lol We had a great time see ya'll in Nashville, and look forward to see ya'll again real soon. I'm going to do my best not to slip on this ice/snow and break my neck, but no promises. lol

CC