Top 10 Teams April 14 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

1. Mt. Juliet---they are number one in district, number one in the Tennessean, and number one for MrNoitAll top teams! As of now they have Beeches number! Morris is doing what Coach Pedigo thought that she would and that is to win, win, and win! The defense is playing great; the bats are always there at anytime to pop one out! Is there pressure I think there is always pressure to win but the attitude looks great and the team likes each other and enjoys each other and they want to go back to state and finish some unfinished business.

2. Goodpasture---I think they are the best AA team in the state! They are playing top teams and playing great ball. Unless something really crazy happens you need to go out and watch this team because they will win the state again this year! I wish I had nine Cartwright??™s playing for me and I would keep my mouth shut (I am sure that Cascade11 does not believe that) and just throw out the ball and continue to win!

3. Rossview---the Ladies from Clarksville had a very excellent week last week! I think that they proved that they can win against good teams. Yes, Riverdale did not have Cat and it may have been a different story but she was not there and the Hawks were and they put it on the Warriors. The Hawks have a big week playing against Friendship Christian but the most important thing is continue winning against a very good Dickson County team. Elrod is doing an outstanding job on the mound for Rossview!

4. Beech---enjoy some success in the Gibbs tournament this past weekend but still lost to MJ for the second time! Now they must hope that someone else can beat MJ to have any chance to win district and that is not going to happen! Beech has a very big problem when they play MJ. But still a good team but not number 1!

5. Friendship Christian---has some injuries that have caused the team some problems and have had to move several people around to set a line-up. But these ladies will be in great shape by the time state comes around! They have already locked up district which they do every year! Big game Wednesday against Rossview former coach playing against former player should be a good game to watch but the crystal ball has a loser already picked out!

6. Forrest---very big wins for the little single A school from Chapel Hill where the famous light on the railroad tracks romps the tracks at night! The Ladies romp the softball field by defeating the bigger AAA schools last week! Now if that was not enough to tell people to watch out for this team that Coach Cheatham has put together I do not know what it will take! This team can play with any Mid-State school in any classification!

7. Dickson County---is playing catch up with Rossview but they still have a very good chance to advance this year. The team is playing very well but not sure of the quality of the teams that they are beating. But with Dampf on the mound she is going to keep them in every game. Team is very well coached!

8. Davidson Academy---had some very big wins over Rossview and Friendship last week. The pitching of McCullough has been getting better and the team is playing a lot better than at the first of the year! The defense is the strong point of this team! Very well coached! If they continue to improve who is going to stop them from going to the state?

9. Blackman---is going to challenge Riverdale for the district title maybe? But the problem is that Riverdale is in Blackman??™s head that they can not beat them and they have not! Big wins for Blackman this past weekend but struggle with an average Warren County team at home. I am not sure that this team has put together and identity of who they are yet and time is getting closer for the district tournaments.

10. I have no clue!! But here goes??¦??¦??¦Riverdale, Siegel, East Robertson, Father Ryan, Wilson Central, Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Creek Wood, Waverly, Pope John Paul, BGA, Greenbrier, Ezell Harding, DeKalb, Summertown??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦..and the list could go on but let me tell you who will not be number 10. Maplewood, Hillsboro, Franklin County, Lincoln County, LaVergne, East Hickman, Page, Giles County, MLK, White House, Springfield, Overton, Franklin, East Hickman, Harpeth, Smith County, Van Buren County, Lebanon, Columbia Academy, Culleoka, Portland, Wayne County, Middle Tn Christian, F.C. Boyd Christian School, Webb School, Hampshire, Spring Hill, Lewis County, Warren County, Cookeville, Clay County, Red Boiling Springs, Smyrna, White County, Huntland, Grundy County, Moore County, Lawrence County, Columbia, Richland, Brentwood, FRA, Fairview, Kenwood, Clarksville NW,NE, Clarksville High, Stewart County and etc! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1. Mt. Juliet---they are number one in district, number one in the Tennessean, and number one for MrNoitAll top teams! As of now they have Beeches number! Morris is doing what Coach Pedigo thought that she would and that is to win, win, and win! The defense is playing great; the bats are always there at anytime to pop one out! Is there pressure I think there is always pressure to win but the attitude looks great and the team likes each other and enjoys each other and they want to go back to state and finish some unfinished business.

2. Goodpasture---I think they are the best AA team in the state! They are playing top teams and playing great ball. Unless something really crazy happens you need to go out and watch this team because they will win the state again this year! I wish I had nine Cartwright??™s playing for me and I would keep my mouth shut (I am sure that Cascade11 does not believe that) and just throw out the ball and continue to win!

3. Rossview---the Ladies from Clarksville had a very excellent week last week! I think that they proved that they can win against good teams. Yes, Riverdale did not have Cat and it may have been a different story but she was not there and the Hawks were and they put it on the Warriors. The Hawks have a big week playing against Friendship Christian but the most important thing is continue winning against a very good Dickson County team. Elrod is doing an outstanding job on the mound for Rossview!

4. Beech---enjoy some success in the Gibbs tournament this past weekend but still lost to MJ for the second time! Now they must hope that someone else can beat MJ to have any chance to win district and that is not going to happen! Beech has a very big problem when they play MJ. But still a good team but not number 1!

5. Friendship Christian---has some injuries that have caused the team some problems and have had to move several people around to set a line-up. But these ladies will be in great shape by the time state comes around! They have already locked up district which they do every year! Big game Wednesday against Rossview former coach playing against former player should be a good game to watch but the crystal ball has a loser already picked out!

6. Forrest---very big wins for the little single A school from Chapel Hill where the famous light on the railroad tracks romps the tracks at night! The Ladies romp the softball field by defeating the bigger AAA schools last week! Now if that was not enough to tell people to watch out for this team that Coach Cheatham has put together I do not know what it will take! This team can play with any Mid-State school in any classification!

7. Dickson County---is playing catch up with Rossview but they still have a very good chance to advance this year. The team is playing very well but not sure of the quality of the teams that they are beating. But with Dampf on the mound she is going to keep them in every game. Team is very well coached!

8. Davidson Academy---had some very big wins over Rossview and Friendship last week. The pitching of McCullough has been getting better and the team is playing a lot better than at the first of the year! The defense is the strong point of this team! Very well coached! If they continue to improve who is going to stop them from going to the state?

9. Blackman---is going to challenge Riverdale for the district title maybe? But the problem is that Riverdale is in Blackman??™s head that they can not beat them and they have not! Big wins for Blackman this past weekend but struggle with an average Warren County team at home. I am not sure that this team has put together and identity of who they are yet and time is getting closer for the district tournaments.

10. I have no clue!! But here goes??¦??¦??¦Riverdale, Siegel, East Robertson, Father Ryan, Wilson Central, Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Creek Wood, Waverly, Pope John Paul, BGA, Greenbrier, Ezell Harding, DeKalb, Summertown??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦..and the list could go on but let me tell you who will not be number 10. Maplewood, Hillsboro, Franklin County, Lincoln County, LaVergne, East Hickman, Page, Giles County, MLK, White House, Springfield, Overton, Franklin, East Hickman, Harpeth, Smith County, Van Buren County, Lebanon, Columbia Academy, Culleoka, Portland, Wayne County, Middle Tn Christian, F.C. Boyd Christian School, Webb School, Hampshire, Spring Hill, Lewis County, Warren County, Cookeville, Clay County, Red Boiling Springs, Smyrna, White County, Huntland, Grundy County, Moore County, Lawrence County, Columbia, Richland, Brentwood, FRA, Fairview, Kenwood, Clarksville NW,NE, Clarksville High, Stewart County and etc! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />