THE MCKENZIE REBELS

Butchie

He Said He Was A Players Dad. But Dogears Is Just A Kid. Probably A Player. Or The Waterboy, LOL. Or Maybe The Dirty Jock Strap Washer Guy.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now you are reminding me of the movie Porky's

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now you are reminding me of the movie Porky's

She Could Scream, Couldn't She?

greetings rebel fans from the dresden area!

heard your game on the radio the other night..

i hope all goes well up at tiptonville and we are pulling for you guys for state!

how does everyone predict the game?

and is everyone healthy for the game??

We are pretty healthy L.C. will give the Rebs all they want but I predict a win for McKenzie +7

well i hope so

i was out and about and heard by radio and i heard about i believe johnson..#13's big drive and TD to win the game

yall have had pretty close quarters this playoff picture

Johnson is correct but his #27 (Jake) he is running back #13 (John) is his brother is a WR they are twins and are both impact players. Both fine young men.

Johnson is correct but his #27 (Jake) he is running back #13 (John) is his brother is a WR they are twins and are both impact players. Both fine young men.

oh well pardon me i got confused yes i do remember now

it was 27 but 13 was the one your radio broadcaster referred to as a little loopy on your scoring drive..

something about 13 had a concussion and was just off in no mans land i was scared mckenzie wouldnt get it but they did and now we are talking about week 13

Butchie/Duck,

Don't be disappointed but I don't believe there is a "Gay Hawk" franchise in Tiptonville. You might find a "Blue Oyster" chain though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie/Duck,

Don't be disappointed but I don't believe there is a "Gay Hawk" franchise in Tiptonville. You might find a "Blue Oyster" chain though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or Maybe A Frisky Falcon? I Coulda Swore I Seen You And V&T In The Doorway Of That Place.