MCMINN CENTRAL

Guest baller44

Guest baller44

I THINK MCMINN CENTRAL WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR AND WIN STATE. THEY SHOULD HAVE WON LAST YEAR BUT THEY ENDED UP COMING JUST 4 POINTS SHORT, SO I THINK THEY HAVE TO TEAM TO TAKE IT THIS YEAR. THEY HAVE ALL GOOD PLAYERS EVEN THEIR BENCH IS STRONGER THAN MOST TEAMS.... HOPE MULLINAX, HAILEY ARMSTRONG AND THE OTHERS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO JSUT COME IN AND PLAY JUST AS WELL IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE. SO I AM LOOKING FOR MCMINN CENTRAL TO STEP UP AND TAKE STATE THIS YEAR!

Guest MCSCOTS

Yeah, they are good and have all the potential of stepping up and doing just that. It just comes down to whether or not they step up to the challenge and play as a team.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck Chargerettes! I am looking forward to coming home to watch all of you this season! Keep your heads on straight, and remember that most importantly be a team. As all of you know if you don't get along off the court, there is no way you can succeed on the court. Keep your heads on straight and you can achieve anything! Steph, Kat, Manda--stand up and be leaders--you have to hold the team together! Underclassmen-stand up for yourselves and do what you know is right! Good Luck to you all! This is THE YEAR!