LEBANON FOOTBALL

LHS98

I have a message for all the people who have dogged LHS football the past week. If you don't like them then don't watch them or post messages about them on the message board. I mean if don't like them why are you worrying so much about them.. interesting. You guys are the same ones who would jump right back on the bandwagon as soon as they start winning games ( and their gonna win some games Trevor!, I bet playoffs) but Im not gonna waste arguing with guys about Lebanon football who don't even like Lebanon football. Oh yeah by the way, as you see the wins stack up this year I'm sure we won't see ya on the message board so it's been fun. :);)

Guest HB1995

get real. i love lebanon football, i played there too! but comments like yours is wrong. we act as if lebanon football has been and will be some powerhouse. how many championships in the last 25 years? 2 or 3.we never have played for a state tilte. how many legit - college players? a handful. just support the program and quit whining.more imprtant, quit dreamin' !!!!!

I disagree with ya pal. Lebanon has never been a power house but before the last several years Lebanon always competed. And if you played for Lebanon then you should understand the pride that blue devil football had. We had two play for an SEC school(Vandy) a couple of years back, Tennesse Tech, Auburn and others. If some of are other players wouldn't have got injured: Jade Sellars, Joel Griffin, and the list could go on we'd have others. When is the last time Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, and many others won a championship? Does that mean they don't have a chance or don't have a good program. You'll see the turn around in the program now that we got some good coaches and boys who don't whine. By the way, your saying that during the "Medley Days" Lebanon didn't have some pride about it???