Catholic's Mark Pemberton resigns

prepxtra

just like Scott Blade at Hillsboro, Pemberton is no dummy.....Win a state championship and you gain leverage for a better position. Plus Pemberton knows Catholic is going into deep do-do having to move up to the top classification this fall and face the top teams in East Tennessee week in and week out. No more piling up wins so it`s adios!

just like Scott Blade at Hillsboro, Pemberton is no dummy.....Win a state championship and you gain leverage for a better position. Plus Pemberton knows Catholic is going into deep do-do having to move up to the top classification this fall and face the top teams in East Tennessee week in and week out. No more piling up wins so it`s adios!

That has nothing to do with him leaving. The principal and athletic director stinks. thats why he's leaving. trust me if it wasn't for them he would have stayed. they have jelousy issues. plus he's not afraid of a challenge, he could of beat any team that comes his way

That has nothing to do with him leaving. The principal and athletic director stinks. thats why he's leaving. trust me if it wasn't for them he would have stayed. they have jelousy issues. plus he's not afraid of a challenge, he could of beat any team that comes his way

First, let me qualify what I'm about to say with this: I have NO idea why Pemberton left Catholic. But I do want to respond to your comments that DS and JS "stink" and "have je(a)lousy issues."

What I do know, at least in my personal/professional opinion, is that the Catholic Principal and the Catholic AD are two of the best men that I've had the pleasure of working for. True, I was only employed by Catholic for one year, and left on my own to pursue a coaching opening at another school and in another sport, but in every single instance that I dealt with these two men, they were very professional, cooperative, understanding, and willing to do all they could to help my efforts with the program I coached while there. I am convinced that they are both nothing short of top-notch administrators and family men. I say this with absolutely NO reason other than to relate my impression of these two gentlemen. I have no intentions or desires to return to Catholic, so I'm not "kissing up," nor do I have any other agenda. Just stating my opinion.

---rSquared

First, let me qualify what I'm about to say with this: I have NO idea why Pemberton left Catholic. But I do want to respond to your comments that DS and JS "stink" and "have je(a)lousy issues."

What I do know, at least in my personal/professional opinion, is that the Catholic Principal and the Catholic AD are two of the best men that I've had the pleasure of working for. True, I was only employed by Catholic for one year, and left on my own to pursue a coaching opening at another school and in another sport, but in every single instance that I dealt with these two men, they were very professional, cooperative, understanding, and willing to do all they could to help my efforts with the program I coached while there. I am convinced that they are both nothing short of top-notch administrators and family men. I say this with absolutely NO reason other than to relate my impression of these two gentlemen. I have no intentions or desires to return to Catholic, so I'm not "kissing up," nor do I have any other agenda. Just stating my opinion.

---rSquared

i agree with you rSquared 100%!!! the athletic director and principal at catholic are two of the greatest people i have run into as i finish my junior year year of catholic up. coach pemberton was one heck of a coach! he did what was best for him and his family, this coach is not running down to georgia because he is scared of competition. coach pemberton is a great guy that will be missed by many people here at catholic. we love you coach!! and good luck in georgia