Sullivan South Rebels

2000southreb81

Let me preface my comments by saying I am not a current nor relatively recent player. I do not have any family that plays for South, nor do I have any personal relationships with any player or current student. Coach Carter was my DB and WR coach in 2000. It has been almost 9 years since I last took off my blue jersey.

I am a Rebel at heart. Live in colonial heights and drive by South every day on the way to work. I must say, I have never been more proud to be a Rebel. The character that these young men have shown through this tragedy is phenominal. To go out on that field tonight and play to honor a fallen comrade, and emerge victorious was nothing short of incredible. I don't know how many parents, players, or coaches if any read these boards but want it to be known that these boys are special. I was, am, and will forever be a Rebel. My children will be Rebels. I just can't say enough about the character of this team. I have stated this on another thread but deem in necessary to state again. The character of a man is not displayed when he is standing tall and riding high, but emerges when you are knocked down and have the courage to rise. They won for him, he is smiling down upon you. God bless the Sullivan South Family.

Rebel Pride Forever