District 10-AAA

RooneyFan3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Dickson beat Rossview last year and the year before that in the District Final.

Not trying to be a "smart butt", but i would love to point out were you said, "last year, and the year before"

Because if you wanted to really think about what you just said, you can look at alot of different districts and notice team skill changes.

NOTE: Riverdale was Amazing last year, could compete with the best, but look at them this year...

Tullahoma was a strong and amazing team last year, and i went and saw columbia completely DESTROY them with my own eyes.

Im not saying each of these teams are no good. im simply saying "last year" was last year, and hey i could be completely wrong on my opinion... i just dont really think dickson strikes me as a scary team this year

But Dickson beat Rossview last year and the year before that in the District Final.

Well, actually Rossview beat Dickson Co. last year and they split the year before that. Anyway, as another post says, it is a new year. Have to say that Clarksville is likely to be difficult to beat inside the district this year....good luck to all the teams!

Dickson has a really young team this year and I don't really see them making it into the district final or anything. I think at most they have 2 seniors, 3 juniors and the rest are freashmen and somphmores. Plus their coaching is horrible, so maybe a new coach and a few years, they will be a good team...

Your Argument with Dickson County will be tested tommarow Aginst Columbia, Columbia just recently Was DESTROYED by Riverdale. And everyone knows riverdale is not having such a great season. And from what I understand, Columbia is going to be missing 4 starters in tommarows Game. Its Unreasonable for Dickson County to lose this game.

My Prediction:

Dickson County-4

Columbia-1

Your Argument with Dickson County will be tested tommarow Aginst Columbia, Columbia just recently Was DESTROYED by Riverdale. And everyone knows riverdale is not having such a great season. And from what I understand, Columbia is going to be missing 4 starters in tommarows Game. Its Unreasonable for Dickson County to lose this game.

My Prediction:

Dickson County-4

Columbia-1

xxsoccerxx don't underestimate Columbia, Columbia has flip the table on the field so many times.