Mt. Pleasant Christmas Tourney

theGURU

All I'm saying is when u have a guy that would shoot 60% from behind the arc you should utilize it some.he is one of the few guys on mtp that can hit an open shot on the perimeter.also he is 1 of 3 starters over 6ft.u think dallas should keep dirk novitski in the paint just because he's a 7 footer.anybody that thinks a person has to play the post just because they are big is ignorant.not saying ur ignorant.

wow...you said a mouthful..you are comparing hunter lemay to dirk...wow..and also saying he would shoot 60% from 3...he must have scholarship offers from every school in the south even the nation for the that matter..a 6'6--6'7 kid that could shoot that high of a %.....he must dominate the aau circut since it is a perimeter game...ok back to reality the kid might be able to shoot the ball but i think around 30% leads the nba right now from deep..so 60 might be a stretch..and if dallas left dirk down low he would still get a dbl dbl every night...and that comparison stops there

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...you said a mouthful..you are comparing hunter lemay to dirk...wow..and also saying he would shoot 60% from 3...he must have scholarship offers from every school in the south even the nation for the that matter..a 6'6--6'7 kid that could shoot that high of a %.....he must dominate the aau circut since it is a perimeter game...ok back to reality the kid might be able to shoot the ball but i think around 30% leads the nba right now from deep..so 60 might be a stretch..and if dallas left dirk down low he would still get a dbl dbl every night...and that comparison stops there

Just making a point not a comparison.and yeah dirk would still get a double double...but it would be 15/10 instead of 30/10.have u even saw lemay play?he's not the best player in the district but he is a great shooter who doesn't get to shoot often.I'm not saying keep him outside all the time but sometime.

Just making a point not a comparison.and yeah dirk would still get a double double...but it would be 15/10 instead of 30/10.have u even saw lemay play?he's not the best player in the district but he is a great shooter who doesn't get to shoot often.I'm not saying keep him outside all the time but sometime.

i have seen him play several times....all im saying he is 6'6 or 6'7 kid playing single A basketball...were a good size post is 6'3...and he is not even averaging dbl digit rebounds....on a team that u said yourself doesnt shoot the ball very well....so to some up the convers..he is 4-5 inches taller than anyone who is gonna guard him(minus the big kid from santa fe)and he is on a team that cant shoot(your words) and he cant get enough rebounds or put backs to avg a dbl dbl...so after laying out all the facts...i apologize you were right from the beginning he needs to play outside...if he cant beat up on smaller kids down low then he is just taking up space in the middle...great point

i have seen him play several times....all im saying he is 6'6 or 6'7 kid playing single A basketball...were a good size post is 6'3...and he is not even averaging dbl digit rebounds....on a team that u said yourself doesnt shoot the ball very well....so to some up the convers..he is 4-5 inches taller than anyone who is gonna guard him(minus the big kid from santa fe)and he is on a team that cant shoot(your words) and he cant get enough rebounds or put backs to avg a dbl dbl...so after laying out all the facts...i apologize you were right from the beginning he needs to play outside...if he cant beat up on smaller kids down low then he is just taking up space in the middle...great point

Seen him play twice.double double both times.kinda hard to get rebounds on out side shots that bounce almost to the 3 point line.sounds to me like your a bitter little hampshire fan.lay off the haterade.