Militia Duals Atlanta GA 60 teams Multiple States June 14-16

CMP

Now Registering for the 2013 Militia Duals in Suwannee, GA

This year's event promises to be even bigger and better than before, with 2 HS divisions and 1 All Star division. Reserve your spot today before we are full.

On June 14th, 15th and 16th 60 teams will take to battle on 12 mats at the Suwanee Sports Academy. We have some new exciting divisions at this year’s Militia Duals. We will be splitting the high school divisions into a Gold and Black division and keeping our Club / Allstar division as well. This will allow young teams to compete in the Black division and still get great competition and top tier teams with a lot of depth to wrestle tougher competition in the Gold division. It is always our goal to not only provide a great summer wrestling event but also provide a quality competitive product as well.

Compound Clothing will be providing our custom finalist singlets for the Club / Allstar and Gold divisions this year. Black division will not have finalist singlets but will receive some great placement trophies. Please read and understand all the roster rules and submissions before registering your team. To officially be registered for the 2013 Militia Duals you will need to follow all the directions on the registration page located here.

We look forward to another great tournament and an even deeper field with Club teams from all over the country.

http://gnwa.org/militia/index.html

Questions contact cfretwell@gnwa.org or cnsmuck@gmail.com or ruffin1843@gmail.com