Harriman travels to Midway

bluedevil6913

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna pull for Midway just because ole big gamer loves to run his mouth. I hear midway from hear sayin "we ready we ready we ready"

Kid probably never played a down in his life. Just one of those talkers. Midway might give them a game. Harriman is so much bigger, i expect them to wear them down in the 2nd half. I have to pull for my alma mater but would love to see Gamer have to chew on his words. lol

Guest Fall101

Kid probably never played a down in his life. Just one of those talkers. Midway might give them a game. Harriman is so much bigger, i expect them to wear them down in the 2nd half. I have to pull for my alma mater but would love to see Gamer have to chew on his words. lol

That would be awesome! He would be chewing on those for a while

Guest Fall101

maybe he'll meet up with ya at the game next week

Great Idea.. He will probably be to afraid to show his face. So are you calling a coacht meeting at halftime BD?

Guest Fall101

I'll be busy getting popcorn to watch you and Gamer go at it

Hahaha. It's killin me BD. I am may need some back up if he fights as big as he talks! I'll get ahold of Crow.....  :D