gomab/sleeper

Guest listen

gomab, have you not seen Ryan Sleeper play? He is definately in the top 100 at least. this kid can flat play. big difference from last year. i encourage you to go see him, you maybe surprised. their district is always fun to watch. but maybe if u see him you will change your mind about him. owls lookin sharp so far. keep it up.

You can't pay attention to one persons' opinion on who the best players in the state are unless that person has seen every high school player in the state play on several different occassions. Nobody can do that.

Anyway, Sleep is great!! If gomab would have ever seen Sleep play, he would be on his list. If gomab has seen him play and not put him on his list, then gomab has no credibility whatsoever.

Stick it to'em Sleep & the rest of the BIG OWLS!! ;)

I have not personally seen Ryan play, but I do have a LOT of connections in the Smith Co/Gordonsville area.... and the honest word is that he is a very good player, but not worthy of top 100 status..... He should probably be on the honorable mention list. I hope to get out and see him play this winter, especially if I can get out to see a late season matchup of him and Tate......

Thanks for the words on Ryan, though, and I'll keep my ears open.....

...that gomab doesn't know what he's talking about b/c obviously he does. He just hasn't seen Sleeper play yet. That's all. I respect you, gomab, for being open about your picks and those who you didn't pick. Keep up the good work. Noone else will. Just come and watch the OWLS, Sleep deserves to be on your list.