William Blount @ Betsy

lawnman

15 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Dont sleep on Blount. This aint gonna be a blow out. Blount has gotten better and Elizabethton has gotten worse from last year

This team is just as good as last year and you just keep bad mouthing Betsy because of one game you watched at Boone.People said the same thing last year in game 9 when we escaped South 14-13.We know Blount is good and don’t need you to tell us that Tim.

9 minutes ago, lawnman said:

This team is just as good as last year and you just keep bad mouthing Betsy because of one game you watched at Boone.People said the same thing last year in game 9 when we escaped South 14-13.We know Blount is good and don’t need you to tell us that Tim.

Im not saying they are a bad team. Their run game just isnt as good as last year. I didnt bad mouth them either lol dont know how u got that. Im referring to the people above my post predicting a 40 point win. thats probably not gonna happen. i also didnt say they were gonna lose. To say this team is just as good as last year just isnt true. You lost one of the best players in the state and didnt replace him with an equal player. Everything i have said about betsy is true. You just twisted my words to say i "bad mouthed them" which i did not.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Im not saying they are a bad team. Their run game just isnt as good as last year. I didnt bad mouth them either lol dont know how u got that. Im referring to the people above my post predicting a 40 point win. thats probably not gonna happen. i also didnt say they were gonna lose. To say this team is just as good as last year just isnt true. You lost one of the best players in the state and didnt replace him with an equal player. Everything i have said about betsy is true. You just twisted my words to say i "bad mouthed them" which i did not.

Most Betsy fans know it’s not going to be a 40 point victory and I will say your comments are negative because if we go back on coacht the past few weeks you always have something negative to say about Betsy.Can we improve yes but I believe this team can be as good as last years team.I just hope we can get through this year to find out because we have already had issues with covid and just hope we can make it through the rest of this season to find out what this team is capable of doing.

• Like 1

Just now, lawnman said:

Most Betsy fans know it’s not going to be a 40 point victory and I will say your comments are negative because if we go back on coacht the past few weeks you always have something negative to say about Betsy.Can we improve yes but I believe this team can be as good as last years team.I just hope we can get through this year to find out because we have already had issues with covid and just hope we can make it through the rest of this season to find out what this team is capable of doing.

every team is always gonna have room to improve. You, ofcourse, have a better grip on what you have. Im not calling it how they are gonna be. Im calling what I see right now. There is alot to improve on like you said to measure up to last years team. can they be as good as last year? Ofcourse they can. Im just saying right now they arent. my comment was based on the 45-6 prediction above mine. I should have quoted that instead of your original post.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lawnman said:

My comments from previous weeks are probably a little salty ill admit. Probably in part that the local rankings has Betsy at 1 over DB. Which I dont agree with

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, timcraw said:

every team is always gonna have room to improve. You, ofcourse, have a better grip on what you have. Im not calling it how they are gonna be. Im calling what I see right now. There is alot to improve on like you said to measure up to last years team. can they be as good as last year? Ofcourse they can. Im just saying right now they arent. my comment was based on the 45-6 prediction above mine. I should have quoted that instead of your original post.

Tim I’m not trying to be a jerk but I am passionate about Cyclones football and that prediction I don’t agree with and don’t see that score happening.