Where in the World is Tori Tucker

Guest gibder03

Guest gibder03

What happened to that great basketball player Tori Tucker that went to Harpeth Hall? Rumors say that she retired from her powerful role on the Harpeth Hall's basketball team. Does she still go to the Hall? I have also heard she is playing Church ball like she is a demonic god in some poor South American league. Supposedly, she has a new partner in crime name Hays Brandon. I can only find minimum info on her but supposedly she is an infamous 3pt shooter that relocated to the Czech Rep. If anyone has the answers to these questions please email them back to me. Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I last saw Tori at the wrestling match in Clarkesville and after autographing singlets of young wrestlers she sat down for an interview...

"I was tired of being on top. After receiving the honor of Ms Basketball I knew it was time for me to step down. That is when some fresh talent (a.k.a. Becky Brown) came into reign."

"Hays is currently dealing with her athletic frustrations (her whereabouts cannot be certain, but I have been led to believe she is near H.G. Hills). She took it pretty rough when ten year old Charles was dissing on her game."

"My plans for the future... right now I am finishing up a modeling contract and then it's off to Harvard next fall."

"I am going to have to say that STALLION is my hero."

It was wonderful to relive some memories with this legendary Honeybear, and trust me she looked delicously sweet.

Guest WrestleFather

Who is this Tori Tucker girl ya'll are talking about? I have never heard of her playing basketball for Harpeth Hall. But I have seen her play basketball for the big FPC and she just tears up the court and nails all those 3pters. AND HAYS BRANDON...she is the heart of the team and i heard she can jump 5ft. Apparently their full basketball potential has not been able to thrive in the church league because of their coach...Does anybody know the 140 from MBA? I just recieved an email from Hays at her secluded sports therapudic retreat and she is making progress. Her return to the game will be this Saturday, February 8 at West End United Methodist Church. There will be a press conference after. Go FPC!!

[Edited by WrestleFather on 2-6-03 11:05A]

[Edited by WrestleFather on 2-6-03 11:13A]

Guest outsider07

as a former church ball player i can testify to the stellar performances of both hays and tori. . .as for hays' return this saturday-i can only expect the absolute best. tori on the otherhand has been suffering i've noticed. perhaps it has something to do with her preoccupation with a certain 140 wrestler. i also think some comments from family members of the anonymous MBA 140 got to her which launched her into a state of hysteria. hope she recovers soon. i think she should focus more on her game and model her life after her victorious counterpart-the great HAYS BRANDON. God speed to you both.

Hey, I wouldn't count on Tori being out of it yet. This Saturday will conclude the regular season for church basketball, and it is my prediction that she will go out with a bang. If she does not that just means she was too busy standing under the basket catching Hays's airballs... I mean passes.

To Belle Meade Methodist... you better bring your A Game if you think you're gonna ball with HAYS or TORI

Word is FPC has found a secret weapon in Clair Crozier for this Saturday... anyone have any background on her??

GRUELSOME TWOSOME!!

Tori will be honored Saturday following the game at SATCO, all are welcome and there will be an autograph session after. No singlets please.

Guest loulou14

From personal experiences of knowing Tori forever, let me be the first to tell you she is no basketball god. And FPC is just lucky they havent played BHCC yet or they would get massacred- the word is Tori's cousin is an even better balla than she is. However, the parts about modeling and Harvard are true, she definately got the brains in that family! She is the perfect one out of our family, and after going through treatments, I have been able to cope with it. I think she got all her talent from her grandmother, LuLu, who still plays some ball at the Nursing Home and is the reigning champion of the 1-on-1 tournament. So although its hard, I admit she is an even better balla than me...its just too bad she spent all those years playing in the Czech Republic! :)

Thought I would give you all the rundown from the FPC BMC game this weekend...

It was looking rough in the beginning, but Hays really got the team going. She nailed a delicously sweet jumper just inside the arch and contributed solid rebounding for the rest of the game.

As for Tori, all I can say is she brought her A Game... at 40 points in the first quarter she set a new church record. However, the record was broke just an hour later by her cousin Lynsi Tucker who scored 46!

Word is that Hays was called last night by Pat to come play for the Lady Vols. Martin Penny is believed to be sending Hays's game film to UT.

Hays and Tori contribute their spectacular performance to Abby and Jen who came out to get their cheer on. Where was Tori's HOTT (2 T's) boyfriend? Washing his singlet??

Guest WrestleFather

Come see Tori and Hays in tournament action tonight at 8p.m. at West End United Methodist Church. Does it even matter who they are playing? Check it after seeing Jennifer Price @@@@ up some points at the Harpeth Hall game.

Tori is rumored to have slipped on a patch of ice this morning on her way up to school...but she is nursing herself back to health in order to be ready for the game tonight. What time is Loulou14's game?

Guest outsider07

tonights match up between FPC and the unknown brentwood team will prove to be an easy win for tori and hays. despite toris klutzy injury, i'm sure hays will pick up any slack. i know last night tori was warming up in her singlet. . i mean her practice clothes to psych herself up for the game. hays on the otherhand has been laying back and relaxing as her skills need no improvement. good luck girls. . .i'll be rootin for ya

as for the HH game, JP will be dominating! See ya there!