Its IRONIC Northwest & Clarksville shined?

crossup

Its Ironic how Northwest & Clarksville shined this year, I throught they were supposed to finish, 6 & 7 in the District thats all I heard in preseason, Kenwood, Northeast, & Henry County, thats why they play the game....

I stuck with my team the whole year & I'm not changing now.. Northwest has the best over all record, and Clarksville has the best District Record, its Ironic.

All respect to Northeast, Kenwood, & Henry County.. What a difference a year makes.... Northwest no matter what happens will have a winning record this year that is GREAT! I must say I'm proud....All the Nay sayer Well Well Well. And to know they return 4 starters next year is going to be something speical....

Clarksville continue to show their winning tradition which is great... Coach Ross big up--this year for letting your players play... Overall I'm proud of all the teams in Clarksville. Rossview had some great up sets this year., Northeast looked great at times, Kenwood improved every game. Henry County prove to be a top team in the District..Dickson played every body close and tough..

After the last games this Friday I will come out with my 1st TEAM 2nd TEAM 3rd TEAM & Honorable Mention Players for this year.. TOP five Dynamic Duo's this year, player of the YEAR!!! Most underrated player, Most improved player... look for this Saturday...

Thanks players Its been a great season... A lot of players have proven them selves & their teams this year...

And the District Tourney is up for grabs..... I think it will come down to ??????

THANKS FOR A GREAT ReGular Season... Now let the BARN BURN!!!

Northwest Beat Northeast last night without much of a struggle... Clarksville & Northwest will be the TEAMs to beat.... I think Rossview has the best chance to beat both of those teams in the Tournment, Other than that they won't struggle in the Tourney....

I know Henry County... But Henry County plays Kenwood, Look for the up-set, Henry County was the BEST team in December.....Right now Clarksville & Northwest are the best TEAMs...

FEB prove to be a good month for both teams...they both have one lost....?? that is hard to do in the MONTH of FEB in District 10AAA again GOOD luck to all players, coaches, and fans.......

I have seen every team play except Dickson. This year the league was wide open there wasn't one dominant team. So it's not surprising at Clarksville and Northwest played well. But to say they are the teams to beat in the tourney is ridiculous. The league was wide open all season so the tourney will be too! My all league team is:

Townley - Northwest

Carter - Northeast

Reed - Northeast

Teague - Henry

I'm interested to see who the coaches picked.

Frederick - Clarksville